2nd Annual “March Madness” Fasting Challenge

@Gabrielle_Wood is starting her 2nd Annual March Madness 30-Day Fast on Monday!!!

Looking forward to having you all join in on March Madness Fast!!! She will be checking-in daily with you all for motivation and accountability and I will be watching :pregnant_woman:t3::eyes: and cheering you guys on!!! :sparkling_heart: (Hopefully I can join for 2022 - 3rd Annual March Madness next year!!)

Post “I’m in - with a pic of your fasting stickies below if you’re in!” :heart_eyes::sparkling_heart:

I will let her take over the challenge as this is her annual challenge thread for check-ins! She’s also part of our FFTH Fasting Challenges that you guys can scroll down to join if you want!

Here is Gabby’s fasting stickies set up!

If you don’t know what fasting stickies are - check it out here and set it up!

Fasting Stickies

If you guys want to join our official FFTH Zoom Calls and Group Challenges, join us here:

Schedule & Registration for FFTH Zoom Fasting Challenges if you want face to face calls & accountability for push through with us!

5 Likes

Post your fasting stickies down below!!! :ok_woman:t3:

Write “I’m in if you’re in!”

@Gabrielle_Wood will be leading this FREE Forum Fasting challenge!

6 Likes

I would love to do this but I’m scared :worried:! My current fast is is the longest I’ve done. I’m about to finish my 6th day. Maybe I should just not think of the length of it and focus on the first day. Anyone have any advice on how to approach this big of a fast?

3 Likes

I’m in!

6 Likes

Hey! Don’t be scared! Just do whatever your body is comfortable with! Six days is incredible and you’re almost to what I would consider to be the best and easiest part of fasting. If you feel good and healthy keep going, if not, do a healthy refeed and keep practicing short fasts until you’re comfortable tackling the big one! It’s all up to you and your body. Just be nice to yourself no matter what. :heart::heart:

6 Likes

I think I’m doing this right… :sweat_smile: HEY YALL! It’s Gabby! Welcome to the 2nd Annual March Madness fast! :muscle:t3::sparkles::two_hearts::raised_hands:t3: Last year I completed a fast for the entire month of March and guess what… WE’RE DOIN IT AGAIN! Feel free to post here as much as you want if it will help you stay accountable. My only rules are:

-Be healthy (mind and body)
-Be patient with yourself AND
-BE KIND TO YOURSELF

We start March 1st! Let’s get it!!! :heart::sweat_drops:

8 Likes

Same tips I put in the “no sugar challenge” read those tips again in the original post! Just one day at a time, start March 1st with Gabby and do 1 day, then another and come post daily on how you feel! Can’t get to 30 if you don’t get to 3 anyway! No future tripping :sparkling_heart:

4 Likes

PERFECT !!! :sparkling_heart: Now bookmark this page and put on your Home Screen and come post here daily for accountability! I’ll be watching !!!

3 Likes

There you go :joy: That’s what I’m talking about!

1 Like

This is how to bookmark the page and save this page to your Home Screen How to Bookmark & Save to Home Screen

@Gabrielle_Wood @Beths75

1 Like

For anyone who is new or needs a refresher here are some links to get started with:

Yasemin’s 6 Phases of Water Fasting

Electrolytes/Supplements/Other Recommendations Electrolytes & Supplements: Water Fasting

FFTH Fasting & Self-Development Book List Fasting & Self-Development Book List

Refeed Info* Yasemin’s 21-Day WATER FAST - REFEED THREAD

Yea future tripping always leads to anxiety and fear! Today is all I should be concerned about! Thank you for the reply🙏

2 Likes

Thanks for the simple reminders. I was starting to get a little anxious. I’m done with my six days. I’ll eat Keto for a few days then jump on the March Madness Bus and take it easy.

3 Likes

I AM IN

My accountability thread

I will sit down tomorrow to prepare my fasting stickies!

Go go go Gabby! :muscle:t2::muscle:t2::muscle:t2:

5 Likes

Yeeesssss!!! We got this! Awesome to have ya! :raised_hands:t3::two_hearts:

2 Likes

Yes I am in

2 Likes

I’m in!! I don’t have any fasting stickies around but I will make a digital calendar if that counts. I also have my planner so that will work too.

5 Likes

I have one of these so I could do this too

2 Likes

I usually weight my self first day and write it down
But this time I messed up my diet after my last fast
Scared to weight🤨

3 Likes

I’m in! I will be working on my sticky notes this weekend! :+1:t3:

2 Likes