Here is a list of electrolytes and supplements that are important to consider during an extended water fast as well as the corresponding Amazon USA and Amazon Canada links if you want to order them!
Most of these on the list are optional, however I would 100% advise you to purchase Himalayan salt from here or from your local grocery store in order to help with the sodium levels being depleted during the water fast and to help with possible dizziness and lightheadedness! Everything else is pretty optional, but keep reading so you know which supplements to take for which symptoms!
Sodium (Pink Himalayan Salt)
- Prevent Muscle Cramps, Lightheadedness, Headaches, and replenishes depleted sodium levels.
- Pink Himalayan Salt is better than regular table salt. It contains less sodium than table salt, however it contains more of the key electrolytes you need during your fast such as calcium, potassium, magnesium and iron).
USA Link: https://amzn.to/2XNaPHI
CANADA Link: https://amzn.to/2TpHnXA
- Take at night, will make you sleep well — Helps with sleep, stress, muscle spasms, leg cramps, headaches
USA LINK: https://amzn.to/2Lkqn3V
CANADA LINK: https://amzn.to/2Xxk03x
- Needed for blood flow and heart functioning
USA Link: https://amzn.to/2JuM7Ia
CANADA Link: https://amzn.to/2XsYY6e
Bragg Apple Cider Vinegar — With the Mother (Optional)
- Helps with acid reflux/heartburn, appetite and the possible funny taste in your mouth!
USA Link: https://amzn.to/2XK7toN
Canada Link: https://amzn.to/2XwLHEP
Women’s Multivitamin (Optional)
USA Link: https://amzn.to/31yWxMW
CANADA Link: https://amzn.to/2Z2Ditw
Men’s Multivitamin (Optional)
USA Link: https://amzn.to/2KvEFx1
Canada Link: https://amzn.to/2YZdBKC
Tongue Scraper (Optional)
- This is not a supplement, but will make you feel better when you get that weird taste)*
USA Link: https://amzn.to/2YJfEqL
Canada Link: https://amzn.to/2KG8BW7