Yasemin's "6 Phases" of WATER FASTING

Yasemin, you are a motivational angel. And now I see that you are pregnant! Congratulations!

2 Likes

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I will have a lot of fasting to do after this!!! :crazy_face::sparkling_heart: Will be going hard in 2022!!! Thank you!!

2 Likes

Congratulations Yasemin :smiley::hugs::partying_face::two_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you Elisabeth! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

CONGRATULATIONS OUR DEAR ANGEL. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :innocent:

I would love to join. I have done a water fast before for 10 days.

1 Like

Of course !! You can join our group challenges any time! They start every Thursday! I’ll tag you on the registration page!

1 Like

Thank you for great visuals! I need to do 28+ days fasting in hopes to rejuvenate my pancreas. I have type one diabetes and want to attempt a long fast to give my pancreas time to recover

1 Like

That’s a beautiful goal! We have a lot of people Fasting for healing! If you want there is a free challenge for “March Madness” - 30 day water fast staring on March 1st if you want to join the team! You can head over to the Accountability Buddies section and click on 2nd Annual “Gabby March Madness” Fasting Challenge

Welcome to the forum and the family :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

I don’t know if you are planning to breastfeed, Breastfeeding got me to a size 3 jeans! Once you are fully making your milk, about 6 weeks in, your body will burn approximately 700 calories a day just by sitting and sharing a beautiful moment with your baby. It was incredible!

1 Like

Yes very much planning to :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart: been reading so much about the important of breastfeeding so will do my best to force myself to keep on trying no matter what it takes!! (I heard a lot of people struggle with it, so sending affirmations from now to have a lot of ease with breastfeeding!) :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

At first , the nipples go through a very painful transition with the demands the baby puts on them. Please don’t be scared by this, bit they will crack for a brief time. What saved me was applying PURE lanolin to the nipples. It’s totally safe for the baby too. Keep applying it until your nips heal then you’re home free! You’re going to love all of the oxytocin that will be released when your baby feeds! Oh, and don’t forget that you won’t have to deal with bottles, packing them or carrying them or warming them or cleaning them etc. just pop a boob out as needed. can you tell I am a proponent of breastfeeding? :joy:

1 Like

Hahaha!! Love It! Yes mom and cousin told me same thing, went well for my mom so I am hopeful and reading nice books like « the womanly art of breastfeeding » to get myself ready to solve latching issues or improper latching and the learning curve that goes with it and also the cracking nipples etc!! :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart: thank you for this !!! I joined « La Leche League » and have our first virtual meeting online this month!

1 Like

Thank you for this amazing community ,reading your posts is very helpful and motivating.yesterday was my day 5 and my energy levels been very very low,luckily my family gave me time to rest and today I feel sooo much better,like you said day 6 euphoria kicks in it’s true!what helped me a lot was Himalayan sea salt especially in the mornings with nausea.
I don’t even weigh myself since I do it more for healing self discipline control in a world that I hardly understand anymore.

1 Like

That’s the best way to do it! The weight stuff is honestly a bonus but the mental clarity, and calming effect & boost of energy is my favourite part :sparkling_heart::pray: It’s okay the world will get better, for now we focus on our mental and physical health and stay patient until this dark cloud passes over the world :sparkling_heart::pray:

Hello! Plz plz help me! I need someone to fast with me, I’m currently 170 I need to lose about 45 lbs, I need help finding a fast buddy, I always start fast and after 3-4 days I break my fast, can someone plzzzz fast with me? Thank you!

You can post a thread in the accountability section or you can join our challenges :pray:

Is it possible to it without any electrolytes too? Im thikning to take just sodium in the first week after reading some studies. Sodium keeps potassium stored anyways.

I did my first few extended water fasts without electrolytes but I prefer at least having some salt. I can’t really answer that question for you, since fasting is a very individual thing and everyone’s body reacts differently - just keep a close eye on yourself - there is really nothing wrong with incorporating some electrolytes as you see fit if you need them :sparkling_heart: Pay attention to your body and seek supervision

1 Like

I was wondering about the ‘self-love’ during waterfasts… aren’t you supposed to rest though? :rofl:.
Will be heading to your channel for tips.
Have you had any gallbladder issues after an extended water-fast?
I had a nightmare from 1 month after refeeding till around 4 month later. :scream::face_with_head_bandage:.then it seemed to resolve.
Many thanks for your efforts.
L.