Yasemin's "6 Phases" of WATER FASTING

Thank you, both. I’m feeling love right now!

Being diabetic during my 40 day I didn’t get the energy boost because my body wasn’t heathy enough. So far, I get the energy boost in the subsequent refeeds which have rebuilt my diabetes ravaged body. I’m hoping to first experience this “mythical” energy boost for the 1st time on my current fast.

1 Like

I was pre-diabetic, no medication (but a lot of threats). I haven’t gone in for a check-up post beginning the wol. I will go in July, after the crazy. I haven’t had energy issues (in that I can muster the energy I need) so far. I have people in my life telling me fasting is dangerous and doesn’t work, so I’ve learned to not complain about anything. It has actually helped me. I will thank them someday.

I have felt euphoria and an amazing sense of wellbeing from time to time.

1 Like

Yes, my primary physician was skeptical. Can’t wait to see his face when he reviews my blood panels and sees me. It was te Physician’s Assistant who declared me officially “medication free” last December so I haven’t seen my primary since September.

3 Likes

WooHoo! You are such an inspiration. I read everything you put out there.

1 Like

Thank you. This helps motivate me to become more knowledgeable so I can better help people.

3 Likes

This whole forum has been incredibly helpful and useful! I feel like I don’t dip into it enough, but that probably comes of my insanely busy schedule (and a large family of kiddoes as well).

I think fasting is something that needs support. Although I’ve done it alone, it’s something that is a lot easier when you have people who have been there done that with you for support. My partner has been incredibly supportive, but he doesn’t really get it -he’s happy doing carnivore, and losing heaps of weight on it, and didn’t need the fasting to kick his metabolism into action. I did.

So a big thank you to everyone here who supports everyone else - even just “likes” on posts makes a difference when you’re having a rough night of it and don’t know whether to give in or not. As for Yasemin - I don’t know if she realises what I difference she’s made in the lives of strangers all around the world, but she has :slight_smile:

8 Likes

I too am so glad I found this forum! I had been false starting for a few days when I landed here. Other sites will only discuss 10 day. @Yasemin is amazing and so generous. I’ve just downloaded her new calendars. I am on day 11 of 21. So thankful for the support.

4 Likes

This is my 1st day doing water fasting and I’m positive now after reading all the comments.

Thank you so much that really means a lot :sparkling_heart: Sometimes I feel like throwing in the towel since I get some weird comments once in a while on YouTube, so this means a lot to me I really appreciate it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

Thank you so much :sparkling_heart: I’m so happy that you’re all part of the family @Antipodean

I put the new food logs up on the forum too, and I’ll work on some goal setting sheets soon :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thank you for all your support :sparkling_heart:

Here are my favourite 3 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Hi I joined this group like today only and I am recently on my 5th day of 14 days water fast and am feeling some muscle cramps, can you tell me how to cure this.

1 Like

Try some potassium and magnesium! It’s in the pinned post “quick reference guide” :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

This right here is so helpful. I will be referring back to this quite often!

1 Like

hi.i am new here.i am on day 2.feeling good so far

1 Like

I have found this to definitely be codified as factually accurate and true for the processes of fasting at first, with significant adaptations each time that I fasted after the first fast. 90+% of this process is mental/psychological and can be overcome with willpower, determination, mental projection, resilience and persistence! Kudos to you again on these informational and inspirational contents posted for the benefit of others!

1 Like

:sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart: I’m happy you think it’s pretty accurate too!!! All mental!!! We got this!

1 Like

Can i work and work out during a 21 day fast

Yasemin, you are a motivational angel. And now I see that you are pregnant! Congratulations!

2 Likes

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I will have a lot of fasting to do after this!!! :crazy_face::sparkling_heart: Will be going hard in 2022!!! Thank you!!

2 Likes