2nd Annual “March Madness” Fasting Challenge

You can do anything that keeps you motivated! It doesn’t have to be the same as everyone else as long as it works for you! :+1:t3::sparkles:

1 Like

It’s okay!! It’s never too late to start wherever you are. I’m going to challenge you to change your self talk, it’s super important to speak kindly to yourself while you’re doing this. Instead of saying “I messed up” try “I’m doing it differently this time” or “I had to adjust”. Maybe this sounds crazy, but I am telling you, the way you speak to yourself and your mental state make up a HUGE portion of what will make you successful! I used to speak negatively of myself too and the moment I started correcting it I started being able to do the things I set out to do. :heart::heart::heart: You got this. And remember, you can start any time, it’s never too late. Don’t give up on yourself just because you feel like it’s not “day 1” anymore. :kissing_heart:

6 Likes

Can’t wait to see! :two_hearts::sweat_drops::raised_hands:t3: And welcome!

1 Like

Here goes my version of motivational stickies… (already started, at 75 hours at the moment… tomorrow and Sunday will be day 4 and 5)

6 Likes

PERFECT!!! Now THAT is a plan with intention! That’s what I’m talking about! @Miri

2 Likes

I’m in! I’ve got little rewards written underneath milestone stickers. This’ll be my first attempt at a fast longer than a week. One day at a time!

7 Likes

As you guys know I am not fasting since I am currently pregnant, but here is my March Plan to follow along and cheer you guys on while I eat healthy and stay off sugar during this portion of my pregnancy!

Here’s my March habit calendar:

7 Likes

@Esbyrose Nice Nice Nice!!! That’s what I’m talking about :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

Let’s go water warriors!

2 Likes

Hiya everyone, I’m back after a 6 week hiatus - in Jan I aimed to fast for 21 days and lasted 7 and after breaking I just couldn’t get back on the bandwagon!

Anyhoo, I’m back and just started day 6 of the fast…hoping to get to 19 March which will then take me to 25 days.

Good luck everyone! We got this!

Also, I need to find my sticky notes so that I have something visual to focus on too :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Impressive @Yasemin! I slept almost my whole pregnancy :rofl:

2 Likes

I am in! I have a journal that I will write in everyday!

3 Likes

I slept and ate the first 3 months and starting Jan 1st I did pretty good! And February 2021 was on fire!!!

This was February 2021
Read Two Books
Finished Level 1 Mandarin
Walked every day!!

Now I have more energy or else I’ll be sleeping through the whole thing :joy::sparkling_heart: Trying to keep this momentum before I enter 3rd trimester!

2 Likes

Perfect! Show us your fasting stickies!

1 Like

Perfect! Welcome back :sparkling_heart::heart_eyes:

1 Like

I wanna join!! And succeed with you guys!

6 Likes

I’m in!! This will be my longest fast. I’ll need the support. I’ll go buy stickies tomorrow and post my pic!

5 Likes

Melanieeeeee missed you!!! Love your sticky set up

2 Likes

Perfect! And don’t focus too much on the end goal, focus on one day at a time!!! You don’t NEED to do the full month, just focus on being GOOD all month, minimum = fasting from
Sugar and junk food and having as many fasting days in as you can!!! :sparkling_heart: Nice “spring cleaning” for your body right before spring starts

3 Likes

That’s perfect! :two_hearts:

2 Likes

Thank you guys for posting and joining!! I’m super proud of all of you already! Taking the first step is a huge success. Love you guys! :two_hearts::sparkles:

3 Likes