40 Days of No Sugar- Free Challenge

My tips for your 40 days of No Sugar
(Coincides a bit with Lent dates for those who celebrate)

If you celebrate Lent, or you’re just excited to jump on the bandwagon of giving something up for 40 days, here is what I recommend! :point_down:t2:

:sparkling_heart::sparkles: I know many of you want to take this opportunity potentially fast for 40 days - or AT LEAST Fast from SUGAR until Spring!

I recommend you approach it in the following way:

1- Commit to sticking to a fasting plan for 40 days (this can include OMAD/Water Fasting/Refeeds/ADF, etc.) just make a 40-Day Plan and hang it on your wall!

2- Commit to giving up SUGAR (optional: junk/pop/alcohol/etc.) for 40 days! (AT LEAST SUGAR!)

3- Optional: Commit to a small mini fast to kick off the challenge and detox! For example, start with a 7 day fast (our Feb 18th group starts today ) and then extend from there to 10, 14, 21, 28, 30, 40 as you see fit - or start your Intermittent Fasting Plan now!

4- Don’t declare a big overwhelming 40-Day Water Fast commitment just take it one day at a time!

5- Make sure to get your vitals checked by a doctor (pro-fasting doctor is ideal… even though I know this is tough to find)

6- Make sure to take your electrolytes Electrolytes & Supplements: Water Fasting

7- Set up your fasting stickies: https://youtu.be/rAJ-Trnssys

8- Check in below every day! (Here is how to save the page to your phone like an app)

:sparkling_heart: Post your fasting plan below, post what you are giving up, & be active in the check-ins!

SPRING IS COMING!

If you have Facebook - you can join the Facebook Event for 40 Days of No Sugar

Side Note:

• “No Sugar” can mean different things, you pick what it means for you!
  • This can be “no processed sugar” (candy/desserts/snacks)
  • This can be “no added sugar” (bbq sauces, ketchups, even canned corn!!!)
  • This can be FULL NO SUGAR - Water Fast or Keto/Carnivore
  • This can be “no artificial sugar” so fruits are ok!

You pick - just let us know below!

12 Likes

Perfect! Thank you for the list and the reminders. I got through day one of my 40 day fast long term 7 day first chunk short term.

3 Likes

Yessss I’m down!!! :heart_eyes:

I’ll do no sugar/junk for 40days!
Fasting at least 2 days a week.

Ready and excited

3 Likes

I’m in…

1 Like

Post a photo of your 40 day stickies !!

1 Like

Whooo Boyeee!!!

4 Likes

I’m in, and I’m giving up bread, juice, soda, candy, rice, potatoes, and junk foods.

4 Likes

Love it!!! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

:fire::fire::fire::fire::ok_woman:t3: nice!!

2 Likes

I honestly am joining this just to be around people quitting sugar! I WANT to stop sugar. seems impossible which is pretty lame excuse

5 Likes

Sorry I accidentally flagged u when I thought I was bookmarking

1 Like

Day 2 of no sugar/junk. So far so good :sweat_smile: but have been stuffing my face with vegetables and sweet potatoes if I have a craving; to the point of a full stomach where I can’t even breathe! :joy: not a good idea guys. Today I want to do better with portion control now! But also keeping my commitment to no sugar/junk! How’s everyone else doing??

3 Likes

Poorly… had to re-start day 1… AGAIN!!.. so not good… i am proud you and all of you who r in this fasted game…

4 Likes

I gave up sugar two weeks ago, but I started counting when I saw this challenge. I am also planning on fasting for five days-with a two day keto re-feed-for the next couple of weeks. I’m keeping it simple and small, but after my current five days are up, I’ll either eat or push through.

4 Likes

Hey Yaesmin,

I got refered to your forum and i’d like to say it’s a great forum for motivation, so well done you!

As for no sugar, I assume you mean ANYTHING sweet including fruits right? I certainly could do with a challenge like this.

5 Likes

It’s ok restart tomorrow! And I accidentally had a set back last night :tired_face: do my day 1 is today. Let’s take control of it today. :two_hearts: we need it.

2 Likes

Hi Sonny! This challenge is open to interpretation! :ok_woman:t3::ok_woman:t3: so if you want to do 0 sugar (like no fruit etc. and keto/carnivore)

If you want to say no processed sugar/desserts/snacks junk, you can do that too! :sparkling_heart:

Thanks for joining the family!!! :tulip:

3 Likes

Lmao I also started today woops :joy::ok_woman:t3:

Was doing almost full no sugar since January - then sometimes you get too excited and have the “last one” :joy: so had a little sip of “no sugar bubble tea” yesterday - which definitely is too good to be true as we all know :crazy_face::joy:

Let’s go :partying_face::tulip::tulip::tulip:

3 Likes

You’re the best because you posted your stickies!

Anyone else posting their stickies?

3 Likes

:tulip::tulip::tulip: Yesssss

1 Like