January 1st NO BULLSHIT Accountability Group

To join the no bullshit group fast:
1 - Hit the reply button below, and say « I’m in, no excuses! »
2 - Tell me how many days you want to fast
3 - Write down 3 of your big New Year’s resolutions for 2021 (be very specific)
4 - Bookmark this page and save to your home screen, I want you to check in every day!
5- Start a daily journal here in the daily journal section FOR YOURSELF privately that you will use to check on DAILY, and post the link to your journal here so I know you’ve done it and that you’re serious.

No time for excuses in 2021! :sparkling_heart:

If your 2020 excuse was quarantine, let’s put that behind us and stop making excuses for 2021! Let’s go

If you don’t know how to bookmark and save to your Home Screen, click here: How to Bookmark & Save to Home Screen

17 Likes

Im in, no excuse, I’d like to do a 10 days water fast followed by mixed Omad, ADF and EF,. My 2021 resolution is to make sure I lose 25lbs.

4 Likes

hey there… i am in, no excuses!
i would like to fast for 30 days starting January. my 2021 three resolutions are: 1) to get back in shape 2) to complete my studies and get a job 3) to declutter… I will start the daily journal and post the link here

6 Likes

I’m in this B ! No excuses, I’m going to fast for 14 days. This new year I’m bringing a healthy lifestyle I’ve always wanted, and I’m going to contribute more to this world, and create a solid foundation for myself.

5 Likes
7 Likes

I am in, no excuses!

4 Likes

I’m in! No excuses!
I’d like to do 14 days.
NY resolutions:
1- get myself back!!!
2- clean the garage.
3- stop shopping

5 Likes

:muscle:t2::muscle:t2::muscle:t2: I’m in, NO excuses :muscle:t2::muscle:t2::muscle:t2:

:arrow_right: 1st, 2nd & 3rd of January: Beef & butter fast to get into ketosis

:arrow_right: Rest of January OMAD or ADF to prepare for:

:arrow_right: Fasting Full February

My plan for 2021: First 101 days

1. Zero carb :cut_of_meat::poultry_leg::fried_egg::fish:
  2. Alcohol-free :free::free::free:
  3. All water, plenty of it :droplet::droplet::droplet:
  4. 100% natural food :100:
  5. Daily positive Affirmations & Tapping
  6. Daily minimum of 10K Steps :medal_sports::medal_sports::medal_sports:

My Goals for 2021:
Be able to fit into my goal jeans
Go 100% carnivore
Get my website profitable

The continuance of my daily diary @Yasemin

6 Likes

I‘m in no excuse

4 Likes

I’m in- NO EXCUSES!
5 days :grimacing:
I want to get myself back
I want to kick sugar
I want to cook healthier for my family

5 Likes

I’m in- no excuses!! I will fast five days on two days OMAD and I’d like to do a 21 day ef.

My New Years Resolution:

1. Lose 35 pounds by June
  2. Take more pictures of myself
  3. Fold and put away laundry in one day consistently
4 Likes
3 Likes

I’m in, no excuses! I will fast for 3 days and IF 20:4 for the remainder of January then 18:6. My goal is to kick 2021s ass! And crush my weight goals :muscle:t5:

3 Likes

I’m in. No excuses.
I want to complete a 7 to 10 day fast.
3 goals for 2021:

1. Save up and emergency fund.
  2. Get a new car.
  3. Completely eradicate binge eating.
2 Likes

I’m in, no excuses!

I want to accomplish 12 clean fasting days over the course of the month of January (not consecutive) and anything else that month is OMAD. I will reassess the next months as they come.

3 big Resolutions for 2021:

1. Get my business up by April and running with profits by July.

2. A meditation every morning and a well thought out next day tasks list done every evening.

3. Reach my goal weight (142) by my one year anniversary date of posting in this forum (I think that was May?) And learn my best maintenance practices quickly after and execute through.

Today I’m still working on the total redo of my apartment and storage so there is no clutter to distract me come January.

Thanks @Yasemin!

No bullshit woot!

June 2nd will be one year :grin:

2 Likes

No probs! That’s what? 5 months to lose 20 lbs? You’ll be rocking your bikini by May!

2 Likes

I’ve not been on the scale and have a feeling that number is back up again :joy:.

But I do know it’s not all come back.

I am in the 14’s still.

The jeans I have are 16’s and those fit just a little loose.

I can tell my tummy is bloating a bit. I’m not stressing on it though as I know my head will be in a better place once we get through the next ten days.

10 days to go!

I did order size 12 shorts to go on the wall in the bathroom. I believe that may be the end of the line as far as sizes go. I have a wide frame.

2 Likes

I’m starting to feel that taking a (sensible) break is not a bad thing. It’s pretty easy to get burned out, both mentally and physically, and you’ll proabably have great success coming at it fresh in the New Year.
Just mind that Christmas cake :joy:

2 Likes

How did you know?

My neighbor made me a pumpkin cheesecake for Xmas :rofl:

It’s in the freezer.

3 Likes

I’m In, no excuses!

Aiming to fast for 7 days.

New Year’s Resolution

1. Plant-based lifestyle
  2. Exercise daily
  3. Travel