Water Fasting Refeed Pictures - Post your refeed pictures here!

This is a thread we can use for everyone to post their water fasting refeed pictures!

2 Likes

Day 1 of refeed:

Homemade bone broth
Kimchi
Chinese Broccoli
Raw Nut Butter
Olives
1/2 Avocado

6 Likes

Love this … Thanks.

I just finished 14 days and this is my pictures. I honestly don’t believe in keto as the body needs carbs but I figure everyone here is respectful of everyone dietary choices.

I actually broke my fast with roasted cauliflower tossed in coconut oil and 1/2 small avocado and had A LOT of gastic distress. Too much fiber

Now, I went to a cafe for eggs, sourdough rye toast, and chia pudding with no issues. Not sure why I could tolerate rye bread, maybe the sourdough?
I started taking probiotics and digestive enzymes though. I am sooo full…lol Probably will be my only meal

3 Likes

Love it!! :slight_smile:

Refeed Day 1 from January 1st to 21st 2020 - 21-Day Water Fast

January 21st, 2020 Refeed

• Kimchi
  • Cabbage
  • Celery & cashew (couldn’t finish)
  • 1/2 Avocado
  • Homemade bone broth (Not pictured)
4 Likes

Here’s what I attempted to eat! I could only eat half of everything pictured here, except for the bone broth. So good!

Bone broth
Olives with garlic (3)
Steamed okra (4)
Brussels sprouts (3)
Macadamia nuts (3)
Half avocado
Sauerkraut (1/4 cup)

8 Likes

Looks great Jennifer! How are you feeling? :blush:

2 Likes

Hey, sorry Anna! I left town for a day. I feel great! Refeed is going well. No problems. :raised_hands:

3 Likes

LOOKS DELICIOUS! :sparkling_heart::heart_eyes:perfect !!! Okra is AMAZING good choice!!!

I would NOT recommend breaking a fast with bread! i was constipated for 2 days…never again!

This time I went more high fat and feel good.
7 day refeed

1/2 avocado
cauliflower rice with small butter lettuce
a few raw cashews
seaweed
tea with almond milk/small pinch of stevia

4 Likes

100%

I’m sorry you went through this, but it’s a great lesson to learn!!

They say for best results remain in ketosis for 1-2 months which means no bread!

Bread = carbs/sugar which spikes insulin right after a fast! Better to stick with cooked veggies, bone broth, avocado, nuts, kimchi etc!! :sparkling_heart::pray:

1 Like

On day 1 of a 9 day refeed after 17.5 days fast.

Homemade chicken bone broth, avocado, and peak tea.

I had this 2x today. First meal was plain broth.

Second meal I seasoned with a touch of ground ginger, and added some sauteed mushrooms and green onions. I could so see adding a couple drops toasted sesame oil.

Bone broth was from saved chicken bones, a tad of acv and herbs and into the crock for 24-48 hours. Added some tumeric after cooking and froze in ziplocks.

3 Likes

Day 2 of the refeed.

Homemade bone broth again. Added some Napa cabbage and a splash of sesame oil :heart:

Just half an avocado, and had more watermelon than shown. Actually got really full and I eat slow. Missed the last two hours in my feeding window.

Oh, had a giant iced coffee with cream.

5 Likes

Day 3 of refeed

Dinner is a chicken bone broth with mushrooms and pan charred Napa, pepper thyme and a splash of cream soup. Butter lettuce topped with fresh mozzarella tomato and basil with a home hand blender balsamic vinegarett. And some more water melon.

Early meal was the grapes, cold pressed green juice, yougurt, sf jello, half avocado.

I really liked how the charred Napa cabbage added a flavor to the soup.

5 Likes

Love it!!!

Day 5 of 9 day refeed.
Salmon with capers and shallots in butter, artichoke hearts, some olives.

Dinner - hondashi with mushrooms, seaweed, green onions, ginger, and fake crab.

4 Likes

Been on a series of 5 day fasts and weekend refeed.

This is day 2 of my third weekend refeed.

They are getting much easier! I’m able to have some fish now by day 2.

Fasting from Sunday around 3:30 to Friday around 3:30. So I have a meal Friday Eve, a couple on Saturday, and a 4 hour brunch window on Sunday.

Here’s my Saturday dinner tonight.

Charcoal grilled Tilapia - they sell these great sheets for grilling on ( got mine at Aldi) so the fish doesn’t fall through, creamed fresh spinach, and caprese salad (tomato, fresh mozzarella, garden basil, salt, pepper, and evoo with reduced balsamic drizzle. Nested it in some simple iceburg lettuce for my neighbor

I tossed the tilapia on after my neighbor had a steak on the grill - I gotta tell you I didn’t even need or want the lemon. Amazing flavor.

Paula seen cream spinach is my go to recipe. It can be done with frozen spinach as well but I had fresh Tonight.:blush:

2 Likes

Niiiiiiiiice!!! <3 That’s a beautiful refeed! Love it!

Short time refeed. Tomato and quinoa salad with blackened tilapia on the grill.

3 Likes