Day 11 WATER FASTING CHECK-IN!

Hello Troopers!!!

If you’re on day 0, 1, 2, 3 , 4, 10+ or any order day of your journey, come check in and let us know how you are doing!

Are you following IF? How is it going?

Are you testing out OMAD?

Are you still water fasting?

Are you doing your refeed? (Share some pics in the REFEED pics section! Water Fasting Refeed Pictures - Post your refeed pictures here!

If you’re on day 11, boy oh boy, we are 3 days away from our next big milestone of 14 who’s in the for the long haul?

Please listen to your body! Also nothing wrong with doing a healthy refeed: bone broth, green veggies, avocado, nut butter, nuts, etc. and continuing to fast or do IF after!

Please make sure to consult a doctor ESPECIALLY if you are new to all of this!

Fasting is not suitable for anyone underage, on medication, pregnant, nursing, or anyone with pre-existing conditions or prone to an eating disorder - if you suspect one of these, consult your doctor

YOUTUBE LIVE FOR DAY 11: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SrTauy4pk5w

2 Likes

Checking in- 5th day of Omad, still loving it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I’m pleased I’ve started to enjoy this fast just as I’ve hit half way :smile:

2 Likes

Checking in day 11…still water fasting!

2 Likes

Halfway there!

1 Like

Day one of re-feed. Some gastric issues but nothing I can’t handle. Officially I lost 12.3 lb in 10.5 days of water fasting. Looking forward to trying keto for the first time this week, once I have eased back into eating.

What did you eat and when?

For myself, I started with OMAD consisting of Vegetable and Beef soup.

I had a smoothie about 10:30am with almond butter, almond milk and vanilla bone broth powder. Then about 1pm I ate about 3/4 of a cup of sauerkraut. That’s it for me today.

1 Like

Dammnnnnnnn - going until 14 milestone with me until we re-evaluate! So nice to have you!! :smiley:

1 Like

How do you feel? :smiley: Proud of you!!! CONGRATS! Huge accomplishment!

1 Like

May have been because of too much sauerkraut! Apparently TOO much fermented food on day one can cause a bit of silliness in the stomach! <3 Hope you’re okay now :smiley:

Niiiiiice - welcome to AUTO-PILOT AKA CRUISE CONTROL cruising through the rest of the fast! :smiley:

1 Like

Loveeeee! You should take some pics of your OMAD meals, I’m so curious about your lifestyle, and to see what vegan OMAD meals look like! :smiley:

2 Likes

Day 11. Completely forgot to check in, but I’m still here. It’s unfortunate that I have to do day 13 & 14 at work but I’ll make it through. We’ll all make it through. We got this!

3 Likes

I think I figured out my problem today. I drank coffee before my smoothie. I didn’t even think about it because I drink it every day. Probably wasn’t a great idea for my first day of re-feed. It wasn’t the sauerkraut because I ate that after the GI issue. Adding @Compdude so he can add this to his lessons learned.

1 Like

Thanks. I’ll be on the lookout if this comes up again with other members who complete prolonged water fasts on the first day of their respective refeeds.

For myself, I avoided coffee on Day 1. I did have it on Day 2 but just black with stevia and by itself. I waited 2 hours before having my main meal, Vegetable and Beef soup.

1 Like

Hi Yasemin, would it be possible for me to join a 14 day fast? :slight_smile: