VALENTINE’S DAY 2020 WATER FASTING CHALLENGE! 💖 (ALL CHECK-INS in this THREAD)

Day five and I’ve had my first headache. It may just mean that I should take out my contacts and wear my glasses for the day.

I’ve begun to realized that, even doing OMAD, I am alot more aware of things in the 23 hours I’m fasting. Eating what I want or being on a focused diet turns my mind inward. The last few days, I’ve connected more with my husband, children, and friends.

Day 10/21 Complete
Total weight loss: 21lbs (9lbs water & 12lbs fat)
Exercise: 2 mile walk

1 Like

Have you sent me your email? If not send me an email at fastforwardtohealth@gmail.com alternatively you can click the link at the top of this thread and click subscribe and also download the free calendar there!!

I’m SO IMPRESSED!!! You are AMAZING and inspirational to everyone!!! How do you feel?

1 Like

Day 31. Surpassed the original goal. Feeling strong and capable of continuing. Sorry I missed the live chat. I was driving home and missed it by about 15 minutes. I’ll try to catch tonight’s.

3 Likes

Day 5 Check-in
Feeling great :dancer:
This is the longest I’ve ever gone though… so proud of myself :wink:

2 Likes

Day 11/21 Complete.

Total lost: 22lbs (9lbs fat & 13lbs fat)
Exercise: 1 mile walk & Flexibility workout

Awesome job!!!

1 Like

Day 32. I’m here February! Hard to believe I’m not climbing the walls considering the food prep and recipe channels I watch. Live vicariously through others! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Day 6
Check in :dancer:

1 Like

Completed Day 12/21.

Total loss: 23lbs (9lbs fat & 14lbs fat)
Exercise: 2 mile walk

2 Likes

Happy SuperBowl Sunday!!!

I will take 1 day off from the YouTube Lives today since I have a couple things I need to get done!

• I want to re-focus & re-charge my batteries, I’m a bit tired and sometimes I start slipping when I’m tired! I want to be strong for everyone!

• I want to reorganize and tidy up the house

• I want to do my planning session in my planners

• I want to start planning some content for our community on YouTube

Here are my goals for the first week of February:

• Workout (even light walking) every day (7x)
  • 30 min Reading per day
  • 30 min Language (Mandarin Lessons) per day
  • I will aim to post 2-3 new videos this week (aside from the Daily YouTube Lives)
  • I want to do strict OMAD + Keto with a potential 2-3 day fast!

I love doing weekly goal setting! What are your goals this week? :sparkling_heart::pray:

1 Like

Completed Day 13/21.

Total loss: 0lbs (9lbs fat & 14lbs fat) - Actually 1/2 lb loss, but I round up
Exercise: 4.3 mile walk & LB Flexibility workout

1 Like

Day 33. I plan to tidy up my deep freezer in prep for the grocery hauls I’ll be doing. Getting rid of old plastic containers and replacing with Pyrex. Making weekly menus and writing down recipes, some of which are my own.

3 Likes

Congratulations!!! Awesome progress. Happy dance for you!!!

1 Like

Day 7
Check-in

1 Like

Day 34. Another day down. :+1:t5:

1 Like

Completed Day 14/21

Total loss: 24lbs (9lbs fat & 15lbs fat)
Exercise: Rest

1 Like

:sparkling_heart: If anyone needs a push, here is a 7-Day Calendar! You just need to plan your week for 7 DAYS and commit to this tiny little 7-Day Mini-Challenge!

I’m feeling great! Here is my workout plan (with OMAD/Keto) for the month of February!

Uploading: 830F7440-644E-40C1-B850-60FB930F5816.jpeg…

Here is my plan for the week:

February 2020 Workouts + OMAD + Keto
Week 1:
Feb. 2nd - Legs :white_check_mark: Done
Feb. 3rd - Back & Biceps :white_check_mark: Done
Feb. 4th - Shoulders & Abs
Feb. 5th - Cardio & Abs
Feb. 6th - Chest
Feb. 7th - Legs
Feb. 8th - Back

Day 35. The struggle is real but I continue to persevere. I hope all are able to do the same. This time and the next.

2 Likes