VALENTINE’S DAY 2020 WATER FASTING CHALLENGE! 💖 (ALL CHECK-INS in this THREAD)

Anna, you are fierce! Joining in the Valentine’s water fast…go girl! You are flexing your water fasting muscles.

3 Likes

Taking it one day at a time is best. I sent my intention at the beginning knowing my goal but also being mindful of my body daily. You can do this!

1 Like

Day 2!!!

Day 2 today! How is everyone!

Decided to keep all check-ins in the same thread this time so just hit reply, and bookmark this thread! :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

Completed Day 8/21 Day Water Fast
Lost 18lbs (9lbs water & 9lbs fat)
Completed 7 straight days of exercise with Day 8 a rest day.

2 Likes

Day 3 is coming to an end for me! Feeling good so far! :sweat_drops:

1 Like

Day 2 - Check-in. I have the most horrible headache… Drinking lots of water and pushing through!!!

3 Likes

Day 2. For me. I am having stomach growls,but I am feeling good though. I went to the gym yesterday and I am going today but I’m going to make it light

3 Likes

Reverse psychology…I’m not fasting today. I can eat all the meat I want!!!

1 Like

:joy: But you’re fasting right? Good mind trick!

I’m having some difficulties this evening (started day 3), because my boyfriend decided that he wanted to try and fast with me :joy::joy::joy: He is on his computer and every 2 seconds he’s turning around to me and making some grumpy noises and complaining about how hungry he is! :joy: I keep telling him I’ll go make him food and he says “no I want to try this”. Now he is saying “wow now I understand when you’re fasting and you talk about all the food you are craving” and he’s listing off all the food he wants to eat :joy: I honestly prefer cooking for him than this! He is making me hungry by telling me he is hungry every 2 seconds.

He keeps saying “wow this is such an interesting experience, I never thought about food this much in my life” :joy: I can’t stop laughing at him because it’s 3am and he is so restless hahaha! I feel like now he will appreciate my 21-day fasts & dedication much more. He is so slim so I would ideally like him to eat but he really wants to experience it :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Wish me luck dealing with this cute big baby of mine :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Day 3 beginning!

How are you all? Posting a video by 11am EST tomorrow about 10 different “symptoms” or “side effects” you might experience while water fasting & how to deal with them!

1 Like

Day 3 - check-in…
I’m feeling really tired atm. And my tummy keeps growling so loud lol… But this too shall pass.
I got this!!!

1 Like

Lol good luck to him Yas…

1 Like

Day 9/21 Complete
19lbs down - (9lbs water & 10lbs fat)
1 mile walk & Lower Body Flexibility workout

1 Like

Day 29 of 30. Finish line was in site but I’ve decided to continue. So from here out I’ll just be posting what day I’m on.

2 Likes

I’m soooo cold and hungry right now… sigh :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

Wow this is incredible! I CANNOT wait to see your transformation!!! You are such a warrior!!!

Hey I’m a newbie to the fasting world, I love your videos soo inspirational. Quick question how do I receive a fasting calendar?

1 Like

Day 30. I made it to day 30. When I started I never thought I’d last this long without eating. And though I’ve hinted at it throughout I’m confirming it now. I’m not quite done. I’m going to take it a bit farther. Mind you I’m no Angus Barbieri, but I think I got a little left. Let’s see how far this goes. 1 day more or 15 days more , I’m absolutely floored I made it this far and thank you to Yasemin and the community for the support. We got this!

5 Likes

Email Yas at fastforwardtohealth@gmail.com

Welcome to our fasting community!

1 Like

Congrats on your achievement! :clap::clap::clap::tada:
When do you get your HA1c test? Interested if you were able to achieve your goal there. Let us know!