VALENTINE’S DAY 2020 WATER FASTING CHALLENGE! 💖 (ALL CHECK-INS in this THREAD)

Hiiiiiii fasting family!

Here we go again to kick up the momentum!

ANOTHER fasting challenge from now until Valentine’s Day! :sparkling_heart:

Rules are simple:
Do your best and forget the rest!

Everyone is welcome!

• OMAD
  • Any other intermittent fasting windows
  • Water Fasting (long & short)

We will continue doing our YouTube Live videos every day!

Here are the instructions, but most of you on here are veterans & fasting pros now!

Link: https://mailchi.mp/0961b8472e0e/how-to-prep-yourself-mentally-for-an-extended-water-fast-3863974

See you at 6:30pm EST! :pray::sparkling_heart:

8 Likes

I’m ending my first 7-day water fast today, so I will do OMAD for the first 7 days of the challenge, and then jump in on Feb. 3 with another 7-day water fast!

5 Likes

I am excited to start again! Go team!!

3 Likes

I’m Joining!!! Started last night at 6pm. Very excited!!!

3 Likes

Day two over here :raising_hand_woman:
Love the pink themed fasting planner!

3 Likes

Day 1 fasting happy to do the 14days…

2 Likes

Perfect!! I just saw your other post!!

Yes I like Valentine’s Day and pink hehe! Sorry to the guys doing the challenge, hope it’s not too pink, I couldn’t help it! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

:sparkling_heart::heart_eyes: Yeay!! day 1!

1 Like

I guess I’ll continue my check ins here. On day 27 of 30 from the January challenge. Feeling really strongly about continuing on beyond 30. Valentines Day seems an obtainable goal.

7 Likes

Thank you for this I did start WaterFasting yesterday @6pm. So this is my day 1!!! Glad to have so many doing this with me. Thank you so much Yasemin :slight_smile: Not sure how long I will go, but will take it one day at time.

3 Likes

Welcome back!

2 Likes

Oops sorry :stuck_out_tongue: I kind of switched up the check-ins didn’t I!? How are you feeling? You must feel INCREDIBLE by now :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Yes one day at a time!

I’m so excited for this! I dine fasting before but this is new I’m so glad I found you on reddit :heartbeat:

3 Likes

Welcome to our fasting community.

On a technical note, to keep all your future entries in this same thread just CLICK on REPLY in the lower right hand corner.

2 Likes

Welcome gorgeous!! :heart_eyes::sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Joining in the bandwagon. Started last night :blush:

2 Likes

Yea! I am on day 25 of my water fast and going for 31 days. My refeed (10 days) will start on the 4th of February through February 14! So I’ll be joining the valentine fasters on February 14 for our first meal! Cheers to all the fasting warriors!

5 Likes

You are close to me on the January challenge. I’m on day 25 going to 31 days then a gradual refeed for 10 days. You are doing great…I would like to go longer also, but I’m listening to my body knowing that I’m pushing the max at 31 days. Stay strong and safe…we can do this.

1 Like