Twentytwentywon šŸ™ŒšŸ¼

Uhhmm okay so crazy acid burps didnt go away ā€¦taking tums gonna suck on them :woman_shrugging:t3: I canā€™t take itā€¦theyā€™re supplements right :grimacing: I have to listen to my body. This needs to be a good experience again so I donā€™t dread the next one uh uh

1 Like

Morning of day 9. Had some pretty good bowel movements this morning but also retained some water I can feel it in my hands and feet a little. Going to have bone broth again today but no added saltā€¦ the broth had 55mg of salt already then the tums altogether had 10mg of salt and I added 600 mg(1/4 of a teaspoon) to the broth :grimacing: I calculated it this morningā€¦whoops. But feeling overall better. The acid burps are gone as of now yay! I looked in the mirror and am pleased with my stomach though I can notice the difference. Not where I want to be but it does feel good to see results. Going to look up how to keep off water weight when I refeed as this was a struggle last time. I almost immediately gained back the 10lbs of water weight within a few days. Also, looking as to when I will fast again. Planning is something I am striving for in all aspects of life. Happy fasting!
CW:210.8

1 Like

Drank 2 cups of bone broth already. Iā€™m feeling alive again. No tums necessary today :clap:t3::clap:t3: 2 more hours ish til day 9. Feeling really really good. A little tummy rumbles but they will pass :slight_smile:

1 Like

4 cups bone broth total drank less water bottles today for sure. Bought a gallon jug with a straw on Amazon today so that will help :grin:

1 Like

Oh! Itā€™s day 10 :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Morning! Gained a pound of water back
CW:211.8
Seriously contemplating on whether to continue the fast longer and just incorporate the broth. Ran out of the kettle and fireā€¦trying to find an alternative as each package is about 2 cups and are $8 but itā€™s so good. Bought the target brand yesterday and tried itā€¦no. It was horrible. It wasnā€™t bland but it was off tasting. I added a pinch of beef bouillon I think thatā€™s why Iā€™ve retained the waterā€¦read the back and it has 1000mg in 1/4 tsp :flushed: I need to read the labels instead of acting on impulse lol. Oh also getting a couple gallon jugs of water at the dollar store until my bottle comes tomorrow. Woke up happy and refreshed besides slight swollen hands and feet. Gonna have a good day. Going to my moms, dropping off my daughter and watching church, then premarital counseling :grin:

1 Like

Have u thought about making your own? Itā€™s super easy

1 Like

No I havenā€™t but Iā€™m sure I could find a recipe good idea :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Day 11 in 3 minutes :scream: I think Iā€™m going longer :woman_shrugging:t3: Going to take it one day at a time and listen to my body. Really happy but I think thereā€™s some more spiritual work to do. Tried 2 different bone broths today. Swansons bone broth won. Itā€™s really goodā€¦Pacific foods was no bueno. I drank at least 5 bottles of water today. I took my travel water bottle which holds two 16.9 water bottles. Drank two cups of bone broth right now. Feeling great and like I can continue. Happy to post here and be supported :heart:

2 Likes

Iā€™m so pleased for you :grin: no greater feeling than knowing you can keep going and that spirituality is the motivation.
I remember going really deep at 2-3 weeks last year, so get ready for the rapid succession of realisations your emotionally detached fromā€¦ when normally youā€™d ā€œfeelā€ it deeplyā€¦ be aware that anxiety can start playing up but just ground and focus again and Iā€™m sure youā€™ll fly through.
Itā€™s a very odd experience when you get there and definitely impacts after the fast. Itā€™s a truth youā€™ve never felt before.

2 Likes

Thank you so much! :slight_smile: It is very encouraging. Iā€™m actually pretty excited (as of now :smile: )

2 Likes

So much has happened in these short 10 daysā€¦blessing, breakthrough and struggle. Pre marital counseling at the same time (week 5 today) has been enlightening in itself but I am happy. Drank one more cup of bone brothā€¦ but cut the swansons with the pacific bone broth. Feeling good, high energy just like a regular day with food :grinning:

2 Likes

Good morning! :smiley: :sunny: Retained salt againā€¦same weight as yesterdayā€¦maybe just maybe God is telling me to focus on Him rather than ā€œam I any skinnier todayā€ mentality I get when I go to step on the scale. Idk if Iā€™ll weigh myself again until afterā€¦going to really monitor my water todayā€¦gallon water bottle delivery was postponedā€¦ overall Iā€™m feeling well. Drinking some lemon ginger tea just starting my day. Made new stickies for my fridge labeled 11-21 :flushed: :smile: we will seeā€¦

2 Likes

Day 12 :smile: feeling really really good!
okay so I put Tabasco on my last two cups of bone broth :woman_shrugging:t3:ā€¦and pepper and 4 shakes of saltā€¦and a squeeze of lemon juice. :flushed::grimacing: I only bought one swansons and had the two other brands left so I Improvised. It was so earthy dirt tasting. Anyways I drank 7 bottles of water, 4 cups of bone broth today and I am constantly having to pee but I wanted to counteract the salt intake no matter how small it is. Per cup is 180mg for swanson and 90mg for the other of salt but I figured any amount is no good. Probably stepping on the scale tomorrow despite my earlier post. Also wrote down breakthrough list today and I had an interesting conversation about my faith today with someone who follows Islamā€¦super out of the blue phone call I havenā€™t heard from him in a year or even longerā€¦heā€™s actually the owner of the machine shop I go to, super random but the ups and downs of this fast emotionally, spiritually itā€™s trying but God is good!! All the time :heart:

3 Likes

I find the most interesting conversations around faith happen with other believersā€¦ You may not agree. But we are all one faith, you either believe in something greater than you or you donā€™t.
Every faith has similar stories, morals to live by and kind and compassionate hearts. Iā€™m glad you felt inspired by your conversation with your friend and that he reached out to you.

Sounds like your doing great :grin:

2 Likes

Yes of course God is real :heart: Day 12 is good. I am going to try and not do any broth. I have some left but I really donā€™t want to go to the store today. I weighed myself in at 114. I know itā€™s the salt :grimacing: if I feel Iā€™ll I will drink some.

2 Likes

Oops typo! Lol I only wish! *214 lbs not 114 :laughing:

1 Like

Day 13! :grin::star_struck::heart_eyes:
Yay feeling good been in my Word, praying, devotion time set apart and just being spiritually fed. Hopped on a great prayer call tonight with people from New York and here in California. Feeling refreshed. I havenā€™t mentioned here but I have been cooking lately almost every day lasagna, chicken piccata, blueberry pancakes and today I made banana bread and banana muffins forthe kids with chocolate chip chunks and walnuts. The Lord has really been my strength and Iā€™m actually learning to love cooking again and have a ton of keto recipes saved and stocking up my cabinets with non perishables. Tomorrow is going to be a day though! Praying for Gods hand to be on us allā¤ļø

3 Likes

Day 14!! Yay!! Didnā€™t even realize til now!! :star_struck:
Weighed myself before I took a shower rn 110lbs. Feeling overall really well. Not craving any broth Iā€™m glad Iā€™m over that hump :sweat_smile: for now. Went on an almost hour walk in the morning with my neighbor which was nice and Iā€™ve been cooking meals all day for the family. Trying keto recipes and feeding them to my fiancĆ© to make him try :laughing: Iā€™m living through him with the eating rn I caught myself staring at him more than not whilst sitting down at dinner time with the family. I had my some cold water it tasted great. I did keep asking him though how did the food taste lol

3 Likes

Iā€™m hungry :pleading_face: waiting for it to pass. Came on here. Really thinking I want to incorporate broth with book choy for my last week but also idk if I will feel as accomplishedā€¦feeling sad because Iā€™m hungry. I have a lot to do this coming weekā€¦I will at least go to get broth today. Drank a cup of no sodium bone broth 2 hours agoā€¦ added 3 shakes of salt :woman_shrugging:t3:

2 Likes