Twentytwentywon 🙌🏼

Just started brewing water for jasmine green teaA thank you for a wonderful inspiration to start my morning!

1 Like

Yes goodmorning :sunny::grin: Day 4 still 87 hours in( I downloaded life app it’s for water fasting too it tells you what stages your body is in I like it ) :slightly_smiling_face: I’m going to drink the raspberry hibiscus tea…no one answered but it has no nutrition facts on the box :woman_shrugging:t3:

1 Like

No hunger almost to day 5 but feeling really slow. I can smell everything. My nasal passages are so clear idk if it’s instinct to find food or just toxins leaving my body either way it’s great I feel like I can breathe again. Feeling really slow and my phone is so heavy as I’m typing this. Also super shaky gonna have a lick of salt…not too much otherwise my past experience will happen again :flushed:

1 Like

Took supplements potassium and magnesium, a lick of salt and under the tongue b12. Feeling a lot less woozy :clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3::pray:t3::pray:t3::pray:t3::raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3:

2 Likes

Day 5 !
Going to bed. Not hungry but, I’m thinking about taste. The Lord sustains me thank you Jesus for another day :heart: 98 hours 57 minutes in :pray:t3::raised_hands:t3::clap:t3: Feeling overall pleasant :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Morning :grin: slight headache but overall I’m doing good
CW: 218.2 which means for me I’m about to start losing fat instead of water :clap:t3::clap:t3: That’s definitely motivation :raised_hands:t3:

1 Like

Day 6! :clap:t3::clap:t3:
Doing well, last night an emotional argument ensued between me and my fiancé and it’s carried into today a little…I have so much more I want to tell him but I’ll wait til later. I’m just feeling sad it has severed my best friend and I relationship…praying…feeling heavy today but God is good. Drinking hot water. Finished 4 Dasani bottles yesterday and two mugs of hot tea

1 Like

You are not the only one going for a new start in 2021. I think 2020 was a difficult year for many people. It certainly was for me, and I turned to food and gained back some of the weight I had lost.

Best of luck to you. I look forward to following your journey :grin:

2 Likes

Thank you all glory to God I’ve made it this far :heart:

1 Like

Day 7 !
Thank you Jesus! Feeling good a lot of emotions have transpired today, the heaviest cries I have done in awhile but it has not steered me away from this fast in fact it has made me stronger. Talked to my premarital counseling “parents” today and they know I’m fasting since we went over last Sunday and they put out food and my fiancé told them so I didn’t look rude. Anyways she gave me really an in depth spiritual perception of whats happening and it was very enlightening. I feel at peace even though there are stirs of heartache from what has come about and the loss I am feeling, hopefully not permanent but momentary.

Day 7 is going well feeling some slight hunger pangs…laying down don’t feel my best but I’m going to tough it out. I’ve made it this far! When I am weak He is strong! God is my strength and refuge :heart: Happy to be on this fast journey :grin:

1 Like

I forgot to post this morning
CW:215.2 so maybe 3-5lbs of fat loss :woman_shrugging:t3: Anything helps :grin:

2 Likes

I want to eat but I’m not going to :neutral_face::woman_shrugging:t3: Or even like flavor I just miss flavor and texture…that’s all. Not going to act on my feelings. My head is in the game but my taste buds aren’t today

1 Like

Oh also it’s day 8! Just realized that :smiley:

2 Likes

I don’t feel good :cry: I feel nauseous…sticking it out. I don’t want to take the potassium and magnesium because it gives me severe acid reflux for the past couple days I slept slightly sitting up last night it was really bad​:tired_face: even a lick of salt just sounds gross right now…going to have some raspberry hibiscus tea then take a shower and see if I can feel a little more lively…I haven’t been doing too much but I have been cooking and cleaning around the house which might be too much for me at this point.
CW:212.2lbs

1 Like

Feeling up and down with my energy and nauseous ness…it will pass :pray:t3::pray:t3:

1 Like

You’re doing so so well! Really inspiring. I’ve never fasted more than 72hrs so I can’t offer any advice, but just wanted to say you’re doing amazing :pray::stars:

1 Like

Thank you it’s been a journey but thank you so so much for the encouraging words :heart::heart:

1 Like

Day 9 :heart: I want to drink bone broth for my stomach to digest something. I think I just have stomach acid coming up…I’m burping a lot and it just burns my throat :cry: I think my bodies telling me it’s done. Going to drink 1/2 a cup. It’s super bland and I haven’t done any salt today so I will add it in. Not quitting my fast but I need to modify. I need to listen to my body :heart:

1 Like

Did it :clap:t3::clap:t3: drank a cup of kettle and fire brand beef bone broth. Sat there and sipped it very slowly and just savored the little bit of flavor and very slight thickness it took me about 20 minutes. I wanted to be mindful :grin: Still burping little but it’s not fire acid anymore just slight burn at the end…really think it’s stomach bile coming up burning my esophagus :flushed::grimacing: feeling a lot better. Still fasting, not going to eat food til Monday morning probably but definitely incorporating the bone broth. My body needed that goodness and I needed to listen

1 Like