Twentytwentywon ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ

Weighed myself this morning
207.8lbs

1 Like

Okay acid burps. Took 2 tum. Threw up stomach bile Iโ€™m sure and the tums almost immediately :woman_facepalming:t3: :pleading_face: went to store bought some bone broth. Drank one beef cup one chicken cup. Feeling better

2 Likes

Itโ€™s day 15 though! :partying_face:

2 Likes

Also ran to the bathroom right after that beef bone broth :grimacing::grimacing::grimacing::grimacing:

2 Likes

Oh dear, I donโ€™t feel unaccomplished having broth. I only have 1-2 a day most days I have one cup in an evening just for a change of taste an abit more salt.
Broth, black coffee, herbal tea, lemon and ginger donโ€™t break your fast. They support it.

I often get acid towards the end of my second/ start of my third. It will pass. Keep ontop of your electrolytes, make sure your drinking enough. Lemon and hot water settles my stomach when itโ€™s all out of wack.

I hope you feel better by the end of the day. Be kind to your body, be patient and donโ€™t rush for a result one way or the other. Tomorrow will be brighter.

1 Like

Also you need to acknowledge your now into refeeding territory so hammering broths back, to back is over loading your system. Maybe why you where running to the bathroom.

Broth should be savoured, small sips, gratitude ect
Itโ€™s as much about caring for your system as controling your hunger and satiaty signals. Youโ€™ll have to control that erge when you return to eating so itโ€™s a blessing to be given the chance to exercise the control now during your fast.

1 Like

@Cate_Alexandra Thank you :blush: I needed that!:heart::heart::heart: I had both cups of broth in about an hour 15 min. I was conscientious of the smell taste and definitely praising God the whole time. It was delicious! I cried in gratefulness I was emotional but feeling so so loved by God and just His presence. It is definitely going to change my way of taking food fro granted :heart::heart:

3 Likes

Day 15 Iโ€™m feeling good. Have to do some driving today going to my moms to do her hair. Feeling well and overall happy :heart: Going to spend sometime with the Lord before I go. Todays weigh in 207. Drank a cup of bone broth this morning :blush:

3 Likes

2 cups of bone broth and 6 waters. Going to drink one more each. Spacing them out. Itโ€™s been a long day :sweat_smile: but I am feeling really well just got home

2 Likes

Day 16 :heart_eyes::partying_face:
Thatโ€™s exciting news. Planning my first meal of bok choy and broth :drooling_face: :yum:

3 Likes

Day 17 :partying_face: :heart: Feeling good 3 cups of bone broth and 6 waters feeling well :smile:

3 Likes

Day 18 :grin: good morning! :sunny: :smiley: feeling good I want food but drinking broth helps :slight_smile:

2 Likes

CW:206.8lbs

2 Likes

The countdown begins til my bok choy broth and 1 garlic clove fest :laughing: 50 hours 52 minutes left :partying_face:

1 Like

Day 19 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Goodmorning!

Omgosh is it day 20 it all feels like a blur now :joy: gonna go check my stickies

Day 20 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::partying_face: feeling over all good. The wind was crazy last night, 37mph+ and 60mph gustsโ€ฆone of our side fence blew down and our barbecue :sob: and broke one of our window with our wooden and plastic rake :woman_facepalming:t3:Plus! The pool overflowed because the bobber thing was pushed down by a palm tree leaf or something not really sure but Mannโ€ฆitโ€™s been a night and morning. Dealing with that. just boarded up the windowโ€ฆmy hunny is not a handyman but heโ€™s getting there. Feeling low energy. Pastor coming over for a haircut and then wedding dress alterations. Today is going to be good though. Praise the Lord through it allโ€‹:heart: My best friend is my best friend again which is such a blessing! Couldnโ€™t find bone broth the last time I went to the store or even low sodium broth so Iโ€™m doing half cup water half cup broth which is still really flavorful to me. Going to get ready for the day

2 Likes