October 1st Fasting Thread

Free Accountability Thread for anyone who wants to start an October 1st Fast!

Post I’m in below, and show your fasting stickies photo!

Here is a thread with some quick info/videos to get through this: Yasemin's "6 Phases" of WATER FASTING

Here is an example of fasting stickies: https://youtu.be/rAJ-Trnssys

3 Likes

I’m in !

3 Likes

Yes am SO in!!!

3 Likes

How do u get stickies and i am starting today. Can u have sparkling flavored water whilst fasting?

2 Likes

@briannajade1981 Yes no problem for unsweetened sparkling water like LaCroix/Bubly/Perrier etc.

Here is what fasting stickies are: you can just make them and stick them on your fridge with any paper you have at home!

Fasting Stickies: https://youtu.be/rAJ-Trnssys

Then take a photo and post here!

Bookmark this page and come check-in daily! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Love that you made them digital!! Make sure you have a hard copy on your fridge for added motivation so you can remove one each day - nice mental tool!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart:

1 Like

We don’t have that brand here in Australia. And ok thanks.

You might have perrier or san Pelegrino or AHA! Check the labels, 0 sugar, 0 sweetener and ingredients should just say like “carbonated water & natural flavouring” just avoid stevia/monk fruit/sucralose/aspartame and any sweeteners that make it 0 cal!! Better to just be water and you’re good! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::pray:

2 Likes

Thank you :sparkling_heart: the digital copy is so i can set as my phone background + lock screen !

1 Like

I am READY

3 Likes

Thank you for posting. Isn’t the visual nice? I just LOVE taking off each sticky, in the evening, after my day is done, because each sticky represents another healing day completed, which includes mental discipline. I did it!!! :muscle:
I am now almost on day 6 of my extended fast of 42 days, and maybe longer, and I have now entered ketosis, and hump day, which means the worst is now over. Sure, there will be healing crisises, and down days, yet I am determined, and my inner brat, that would LOOOVE to sabbotage my efforts, has seen that I mean business. So, hang in there, for good times are coming and when you have accomplished 31 fasting days, you are going to be totally high on yourself and your capabilites. I wish us all every success!

2 Likes

:star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck: Go superstar!!!

Check in everyone!!! How are you?

Pep talk :sparkles:

3 Months until 2022

1 Like

Hey! New here! I also started a fast on the 1st! Glad to be here

1 Like