Need a fasting buddy to hold me accountable.... A friend to lose weight with šŸ˜ž

Hey guysā€¦ I have had so many false starts and battling postpartum depression as well. I gained 60 pounds during pregnancy and postpartum. My weight just pulls me down, you know? It makes me lose my confidence, my clothes donā€™t fit anymoreā€¦ And I canā€™t even run around and play with my son cuz I get so tired. I need a friend with whom I can share this journey. Iā€™m from India and everyone here is so judgmentalā€¦ I feel like no one understands how difficult this process can beā€¦ Anyone there?

3 Likes

Hey Iā€™m from india tooā€¦ I understand your pain dear and everyone right here on this forum will understand tooā€¦ you can join " June Accountancy Challenge" groupā€¦
There a lot of us are doing different kind of fasting together, and sharing our thoughts and struggles to each otherā€¦ Iā€™m sure You gonna like it to fast with lots of fellow fasters and stay motivated at the same timeā€¦ here is the group link attached.

https://www.waterfastingforum.com/t/june-accountability-challenge/6493/87

1 Like

Hi Alina,
How are you and where are you in your journey?
I have So Been There. I just started a 21 Day or 25-Day Water Fast and am on Day 4, if you would care to Join me. I Will do this this time because I am running out of time to get it DONE. I am about 25 pounds from Goal and am Motivated! I made it past the Horrible first Three Days! and the rest is just putting your foot in front of the other. No Symptoms except Boredom and self-pity because ā€œI canā€™t eat and everyone else Canā€. But no Real body symptoms (except the occasional weakness, especially when shopping or working). Each day is just like the previous one. Let me know.