June Accountability Challenge 🥰

Day 7: feel good, went for a bike ride today and did some yoga yesterday.

3 Likes

Day 7 done as well. I had to nap this afternoon. I am not getting enough sleep somehow too busy. Today was tough but made it.

2 Likes

Thank God for this group! It’s so encouraging to see people on similar fasting journeys.

In the interests of full disclosure, I messed up this weekend but I’m back on it today!

Need to put that blip behind me and power on.

Happy Monday guys :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Listening to our body is the key here and any day can be Day 1 :blush:
Welcome back

3 Likes

First day (Day 1) - 18 hours in. Hoping to go as long as I can. Starting weight 11st 11lbs. 1st Goal weight 10st.

4 Likes

on day 12! super nervous for my dentist appointment tmr :persevere: i might reschedule

3 Likes

Day 8 done feeling wonderful- hope I can sleep:)

2 Likes

Day 2!!

6 Likes

Day 8 :
:upside_down_face::slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

How is this week going so far Tabby?

2 Likes

Done 9!!! Oh my never thought I would get here!! Tomorrow is the crazy number 10!!! I love the stickies… 8,9, and 10 are one group together in colour for me, so then we have 11,12 and 13,14 grouped together. I originally wanted to go for 15, and yes, I understand a commitment is a commitment, yet life is short, and my father in law lives alone and my hubby invited him over for lunch on Sunday… day 14. So it will have been 13 1/2 which is pretty good:))) never thought I could!! I will be striving for a longer fast again in July, and some shorter ones in between, yet can anyone who happens to read this tell me if it okay to refeed a few days and go in a 3 day fast again the next week? Just wondering how much water fasting to do after till my next fast. I usually do LC IF OMAD yet wondered if OMAD with a few 72 hr fasts works after an almost 14 day fast?

4 Likes

Congrats Luna, I am in day 10 tomorrow:)

3 Likes

Madame Coretti, can I just say, you are smashing it! It’s so inspiring to see resilience and willpower like this - great stuff!

I’m doing much better - I dream about food A LOT! Usually I’m eating the food and then I think ‘damn I can’t believe I broke my fast again’ :joy::joy: thankfully I wake up and realise it was just a dream

How is everyone else doing?

2 Likes

on day 13 :heavy_check_mark::heavy_check_mark: i slept in super late today, but i feel so good! everyone’s telling me i look thinner and it’s really keeping me motivated

2 Likes

thank you! super proud of you and everyone else keeping strong and resilient :muscle::muscle:

1 Like

Day 3

3 Likes

Hey sorry about the Madame Coretti, but that is my teacher name. My name is Monique or nickname Monie. I have the same dreams….so funny.
Thanks for the reply, congrats on your journey so far as well.

2 Likes

Wow,13!!! Way to go Luna,
From Monique

2 Likes

Day 10 started:
:upside_down_face::slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

on day 14, never been this far super proud, but it’s getting a little harder to keep busy

2 Likes