Monday, October 19th - WATER FASTERS DAY 1

Going into day 2. Very happy to have lasted through the first day. At 36 hrs now and doing fine.
Evryone doing great. Keep going
Goals for today

1. Start some exercises
  2. Drink enough water
  3. Play with my kids more
3 Likes

thank you for the awesome advice! Your words from earlier have really helped so far, too :grinning:

2 Likes

Awww yay!!! That’s very exciting. You’re going to have that post fast glow! :sparkles:

1 Like

Thank you yes I’m getting very excited now that it’s getting closer. I hope for the glow yes😁 you still have a lot of time till your wedding. I did a fast in June but gained all back. Don’t be like me and fall into bad habits again! I need to work on self discipline now.

2 Likes

Starting NOW !!

My gym getting closed and the gray weather have completely turned off my happiness molecules… I feel like I’ve kind of given up and it’s too EARLY for that. Lol
I thought I was going to last till January before the first meltdown. :flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed:

it’s time to grab this bull by the horns again !!

My goals for today are to

1)organize my apartment and make a corner for my at home gym pieces start a new regimen with what I have ! Including. Some Qi dong videos !

2). Get back on my journals and planning

1. finish a Halloween video I started yesterday
    All I have so far are ideas lol

Setting my LIFE app now

2 Likes

This could be you: :grin:

Trudging.

3 Likes

I was just thinking about this yesterday. It’s weird that Monday will come for me and a flip gets switched and it’s fairly easy to just not eat. And I watch my fiancé eat reasonable meals and that’s much harder for me than just eating nothing (or eating too much :laughing: ). Gotta come up with something sustainable post-fast. But I’m 36 hours in now and I feel great.
You’ll definitely get a gorgeous glow!! Facial steams and sheet masks can give an extra boost too.

2 Likes

Refeed plan is important.

I allow myself unlimited homemade bone broth. Some gets turned into soup.

High fat things like avocado, kalamata olives. And probiotic like kimchi or any fermented veggies.

If I need a sweet it’s either sf jello or some watermelon.

:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Been a while but happy to be part of this!

1 Like

Fast broken. 50 hours. Bone broth consumed. Keto meal to follow. Will report back.

You guys all Rock! Awesome support. Happy Fasting! :tada::balloon:

Update: Fasting resumed. Timer Reset! Go me! :tada:

3 Likes

Hey guys!

I posted a new FREE Positive Affirmations Worksheet is available on the “Fasting Tools section part of the Forum!

:star: Free Affirmations Worksheet

:star: October 22nd: 7-Day Challenge Registration is now OPEN

If you want to Join Email List: https://mailchi.mp/49fc0790a002/join-our-upcoming-7-day-challenge-accountability-group-no-more-excuses-4181225

Let’s go - keep checking in and create yourself a free daily journal!

2 Likes

Also where is everyone’s photos of their fasting stickies!!!

Post it here!

2 Likes

3 Likes

Not the Neatest! But I started Today Taking it Day By Day !

3 Likes

Keep up the good work! :muscle:t2:
Happy Fasting! :tada::balloon:

2 Likes

Feeling pretty good today. It’s still so surprising to me that I can wake up and feel perfectly normal, not hungry or low energy at all. I set my timer for 5 days since this is my first extended fast. But I really would love to make it to 21 days. Yasemin your videos have been super helpful to me especially at night when it gets a little tougher. Much love to everyone!

4 Likes

5 days to go!

Got a little dirty but still trecking.

I realized today what a blessing this year has been.

With social events curbed, it’s a great time to be fasting - even though the holidays.

Take advantage of this time friends. It’s a rare occasion.

We all need to be fit and healthy in 2021!

5 Likes

Am I too late??? will start today…

1 Like

I feel terrible been fasting since the 19 th so 7 days today I have lost 7lbs which is awesome for me
I have 11 lbs to onederland and I just broke my fast with an avocado and ate some cabbage that my mom cooked and looked sooo yummy…I can’t believe myself coz I had vowed to myself not to fall off :woman_facepalming:but will pick myself up and complete the 21days

3 Likes