Monday, October 19th - WATER FASTERS DAY 1

Ready to do this!!

2 Likes

Ok everyone!!! Today post your check in, take a pic of your fasting stickies and post it here as a reply, and post any info you want to share!

What are your 3 big GOALS today?

:point_down:t2::point_down:t2::point_down:t2:

This is perfect! I was planning on starting today… the day after my 40th birthday!

I successfully completed a 10 day fast and went on a roller coaster ride after. Gaining everything back. :laughing: I definitely suffer from binge eating disorder, and my main goal with fasting is to ‘starve Off’ these thoughts to heal myself. I want to get it right!

Looking forward to this!

BigLove,
MissCarly

4 Likes

Starting tomorrow!

3 Likes

I’m in!! Very first time joining a forum hopefully I will get used to this :hugs:

3 Likes

4 Likes

My main goal is to just get past day 1 and get going and take it one day at a time.

1 Like

I’m also taking it one day at a time. I’m less than 6 months from my wedding and I want to make major progress before the holidays. I’m 14 hours in and feeling great! But why did I open a new bottle of wine last night :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :wine_glass: :sob:

I was just thinking to myself, early this morning, that I need to do another round of fasting, and then I saw this Facebook post. The universe has brought us together. So let’s do this! Aiming for 5 days, minimum. The most I’ve ever done has been 10 days. Would love to try for 14, but I will be driving to NC from Maine in about a week and I know my partner will not support fasting while driving lol Anyway, my starting weight is somewhere around 154lbs, but I’m here more for autophagy than weightloss. Good luck everyone!!

1 Like

I’m 3 weeks away from my wedding :laughing:Good luck to us both

2 Likes

Hi Everyone. It my first time on the forum. I have been doing omad for a few months. My longest fast is 48 hours. This is the motivation l need to help me do an extended fast. Good luck everyone :+1:

1 Like

Im starting today as well until the first of next month :muscle:t3:

I’m here with ya I’m shooting for 2 weeks

1 Like

I am 10 hours in. I want to do a 12 day fast (maybe longer)! I keep stopping and giving up but I think this will help me stay on track! I’m ready!

Starting weight : 130.2lbs

2 Likes

New people - don’t analyze my stickies too much, lol, I’m on a different train track :rofl:.

Just know I’ve been fasting and I’m fasting today + 7 more days atm. Those baby stickies are for a refeed which needs to go for about 10 days.

Anybody doing longer than a 3 day fast, please tack on refeed time. It should be half the duration of your fast. :slightly_smiling_face:

Goals for today:

1.Get my kitchen in order. Lots of stuff all over from crafty projects.

1. Get supplies for a red cabbage sauerkraut to make tomorrow so it can get fermenting - It needs to ferment for a couple of weeks and I need it for a dinner party by then.

2. Get a load of laundry going - this is more complicated than you know :rofl:

I’ve been clearing out the closest and it requires me to try almost everything on.

It’s a poopie cloudy day outside and I really just want to curl up on the couch and sleep, but I always feel so much better the next day when I keep myself busy and accomplish things.

I’m going to put some Dr Fung and fasting videos on to listen to in the background and keep focused and mindful.

2 Likes

This is where I’m starting at day 1! Can’t wait to see & feel changes within myself, good luck everyone :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Just reached the 24 hour mark! I’ll look at making stickies after work.
Starting weight: 136 lbs
Height: 5’5
Waist: 25”
Hoping to go for at least 14 days.

Day 1 goals-

1. Sleep by 9 pm
  2. Meditate after work for 30 mins
  3. Read for 30 mins at least before bed
4 Likes

Just past 24 hours and I’m trying for 7 (or more). Day 2 is the hardest for me though.
Good Luck everyone! :heart:

3 Likes

Hello Fellow Fasters! Moving into day two feels a bit like swimming a tad too far from shore :wink: Affirmations have helped. Journaling has helped. Seeing those unsightly before pics was inspirational. I I also find it helpful knowing I’m not going it alone! Thanks for being here, all :kissing_closed_eyes:

My three main goals today were, (1) don’t eat; (2) keep going; and (3) stay busy. So far it’s been good.

3 Likes

The first 3-4 days can be the toughest. You have to battle the feed me gremlin and rewire your brain.

Keeping busy is key!

I find fasting videos on youtube also keep me on track. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes