MIKEY MIKE MIKE's MEGA MARCH MADNESS

Day 19. Couple more days of just water, then going to wean off it with some broth.

2 Likes

really interested in hearing your numbers after this long stint. keep it up bro

2 Likes

Day 20. Going to transition to some bone broth for the rest of the month. Breaking this fast a little slower than the last one.

1 Like

Day 21. Going to have some broth to kind of ease back into getting something in the system, so there isn’t too much of a shock later.

2 Likes

Day 22. Still making it.

2 Likes

Finishing day 22. I had been sick and this is my only explanation why my blood sugar is high. Usually by this time it is 60-65 mg/dl pretty much looks like a flat line. Now, last week, it is spikes, look like spikes when you are eating and blood sugar raises for 2 hours and then goes down. But I hadn’t had anything but water in last 22 days!
I am planning to break my fast on day 28, next Sunday after 12pm would be exactly 28 days of water fast. And I will be getting out on bone broth as well.
I am cooking it myself.
So… good energy, I take care of my husband and kid, work, cook for a family and fast. Last Sunday I cooked pancakes and ribs with rice.

1 Like

Day 23. My lent commitment only has 5 days left, but that no longer matters, as I am doing carnivore for the year now.

2 Likes

Day 24. Just easing back with some broth today.

2 Likes

Finishing day 24 today. Some irritability, and a little bit tired as well. Going to bed early. Feels like Vitamin deficiency

1 Like

@MillaRussian @Michael_Weaver You guys are DEMOLISHING it!!!

2 Likes

Great idea, @Kyle! I will check it out!

2 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

Day 25, finally feels like crisis past today. Acidity is gone. And blood sugar fell to 65 mg/dl. It feels like I am overcoming whatever sickness that was.

2 Likes

Day 25!! LETS GO

2 Likes

Day 25. My blood pressure is 77/56 pulse is 65, blood sugar is 65 mg/dl. I will take a hot bath to raise a blood pressure a little bit, because the top number is low even for me. My normal is around 90/60 or 100/70

2 Likes

Be careful with hot bath - some people get very fainty when they take a bath while fasting :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

Hot bath worked! 101/70! Awesome

1 Like

Day 26. Just some bone broth today. Bathroom issues seem to be stabilizing. TMI I know, lol.

1 Like

Day 27! LETS GO

1 Like

Have you considered kefir for your stomach?

1 Like