MIKEY MIKE MIKE's MEGA MARCH MADNESS

Hey everyone. Back again for another long one. Going for at least the month of March, but maybe I’ll see if I can beat my previous record once I get to a certain point.

The holidays killed me. I got hooked on sugar again and have had a lot of trouble getting back into the fasting groove. I just couldn’t seem to make myself commit again. I think having done 50 days made me go lax and think that I have already proven myself.

Well, now I am here to prove that I can fast when I say I will, and can make the serious commitments at any time.

I know it will suck, I know there will be tough times, but I will be checking in here every day this month starting today to keep myself accountable!

I’m on day 2 now as I started on the 1st with my last eating day having been Sunday.

LETS GO!!!

7 Likes

Awesome! Join the March madness group! There are a lot of us fasting during the month of March!

1 Like

where is that? In telegram or on here?

2 Likes

It’s on here. March madness group. We have got this :muscle:t5:

Our Zoom one that you’re in will continue on Telegram/Zoom here: https://mailchi.mp/24be79b170aa/join-our-upcoming-7-day-challenge-accountability-group-no-more-excuses-4751646?fbclid=IwAR0AAIh2KooC1dfbDKeJlKsdfBrqVuZSb0TAJTOauUF7nBGcbW5uefcOYnc

And the Forum one is here: 2nd Annual “March Madness” Fasting Challenge <3

2 Likes

Mikey Mike Mike going to kick March Madness’ butt!

I am missing out on March Madness Extended Fast this year :stuck_out_tongue: Jelly - But got my March Madness Habits and No Sugar Challenge going strong!

3 Likes

Day 3

Still going strong. I feel like the early parts are a bit easier than last time, but that is probably from going into this from doing carnivore. The real challenge will be later today and tomorrow. I will keep it up and continue this fast!

6 Likes

:fire::fire::fire: There you go :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Another carnivore here! How are you planning on refeeding?

2 Likes

bone broth for a bit when the time comes.

3 Likes

Day 4 for me!

A busy day ahead, so I should be thoroughly distracted from food. Again, It’s mainly the night times and the random spur of the moment cravings, but I will fight through.

4 Likes

I started on February 28th
After lunch.
So, today is day 4 for me. I am type one diabetic and trying to force my pancreas to rejuvenate.
I finished 22 day water fast in mid January. It allowed me to get off insulin.
My numbers are not perfect, but I hope I will get there with my second fast.
Planning 28 - 30 days, will see how it goes.
Would love support.

5 Likes

Day 5, and still pushing through. This is the hard part, but I will persevere!
Wish me luck and good luck to all of you as well.

5 Likes

No luck needed! You already have what it takes!! :facepunch:

2 Likes

Day 6 of month long fast. I am at that point of no return I think. When I get random urges to quit, the fact I have come this far and don’t want to go through the beginning parts again kind of keep me in check. I will keep this up and fast throughout the whole month!

4 Likes

Hey everyone. Day 7 has come and gone.
Feeling good. I am coasting now. I will be able to do this for sure now that I am at this point!

5 Likes

I am on day 8. I get some hunger once in a while, especially when reading about diets or look at the pictures of food. My blood sugar is 70mg/dl which is for type 1 diabetic without insulin injections is unbelievable and incredible. Blood pressure is 105/65 and pulse is 99. Does anyone experience high pulse during fasting?

3 Likes

Day 8. Still feeling pretty good. Pretty sure the coasting is working out.

4 Likes

Day 9. Hanging on strong. Woke up with a couple hunger pangs, but I drank some water and things were all good.

4 Likes

Day 10. It actually came a bit faster than expected. Just keeping it up and pushing myself to keep going. It is a lot easier now.

4 Likes