MIKEY MIKE MIKE's MEGA MARCH MADNESS

I am on my day 10. Feeling good. A bit high pulse. Does anyone have that as well?

2 Likes

I have experienced a higher pulse on extended fasts. It feels like running on adrenaline to me. Maybe increase your electrolytes and see if it helps? Magnesium is especially know for “calming”.
Amazing work to you and @Michael_Weaver !!!

2 Likes

Every once in a while. It usually evens out. What is your pulse? What were you doing when you took it?

1 Like

Day 11 and keeping it up!

2 Likes

I had been resting or weren’t doing anything special, pulse is 99 or 101

2 Likes

Thank you for magnesium advice, I will look into it!

3 Likes

Day 12. Still pushing forward. Recovering well from the Lasik too.

3 Likes

I am on day 12. Blood sugar is 55 mg/dl, pulse high, I feel good, a bit cold pretty much all the time.

2 Likes

Day 13! LETS GO!

3 Likes

@MillaRussian - you inspiration and amazing!! Sending you lots of positive vibes to keep strong!!

3 Likes

Day 14. Still just coasting through. Drinking more water now with the dry mouth, but doing good otherwise.

4 Likes

I am on the day 14
I was a little weak today, my daughter wanted crepes, we usually make them every Sunday together. I can’t eat crepes because of type one diabetes, so I don’t know how they turn out. Took us two hours to make a huge pile of crepes. I was exhausted after that.
So, I took a nap, feeling a little bit guilty about how I left the kitchen all dirty.
My family supports me with everything I do. I am very grateful

1 Like

Day 15. About halfway there. Just keeping it moving forward!

I am planning on 28 day fast. Because I am on the day 15 as well, it is just over a half passed.

Hey everyone. Day 16. A slow morning, but I think I will pick back up later.

So, day 16, sore throat, runny nose, headache. I took two dissolved tablets of vitamin C and hope it didn’t break my fast.
Hope it is not COVID. I contacted my doctor, she advised to go do a test on Thursday for COVID if my symptoms persist and if positive, she will arrange monoclonal antibodies shot.
I hope that it is just cold.
Other than that, I feel great!

Day 17 and keeping the momentum going! HAPPY HUMP DAY!

1 Like

I feel energetic today, it doesn’t look like COVID. DAY 18. I am not hungry or weak, nothing hurts, cold symptoms subsided.

2 Likes

Day 18! doing well.

2 Likes

great meeting you yesterday mike. I weighed in at 187 pounds this morning, Day 1

3 Likes