May 14th Start 7-Day Fasting Challenge

I’m definitely here to join in on this 7 day! I have been doing 60hr fasts each week and I’d like to push myself to 7 days this time. Count me in!

2 Likes

I’m in… I’m on day 3 of an unknown length of time… looking forward to passing these next 7 days with others

2 Likes

I love that you’re writing on each sticky! I also like to do that once I pull them off, I often write how I felt etc!! :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

I’m in! Started at 6:30 pm. Will be checking in everyday!

2 Likes

:heart_eyes: Perfect! Have you set your your fasting stickies?

Hiya, just checking in x

2 Likes

Thank you! I LOVE that! I’m going to do that too!

1 Like

Hello! I’d love to join!! I think fasting with a group will be helpful!!

2 Likes

Hi ! I would like to join. That’s exactly what I was looking for, like minded individuals to support and motivate each other . Today is Day 1 of 21.

2 Likes

I’m in! Last meal was two hours ago. I’m ready. :hugs:

2 Likes

I am in.
:two_hearts:

3 Likes

I am also going for 21 days! Lets motivate each other!

2 Likes

Starting at 12:00 pm midnight on May 14 after stress eating some croissants and bagels for dinner! Setting up the stickies now. Excited for this.

2 Likes

I’m in too! I started Wednesday at 6:30 pm. I am wanting to go 14 days.

2 Likes

Yes, definitely!

1 Like

Hi from Dubai, joining this fast with you guys. First time doing it with others so I am looking forward to seeing how far I can go. Great idea with the Sticky notes. Good luck everyone!

2 Likes

Hiii there id like to join this accountability chat I will try to fast for 21 days today is day 1 wish me luck :blush:

3 Likes

Don’t have stickies but had a note pad cross off feels good!

3 Likes

Sticky notes ready for action!
Attempting a 21-day!

2 Likes

I’m in! Started last night after dinner. So glad I discovered this group and appreciate the support. We’re in this together!

1 Like