May 14th Start 7-Day Fasting Challenge

Yes, please.

2 Likes

I am on day three of what i hoped to be a 30 day water fast and i am struggling so I am joining this for accountability and support.

3 Likes

How is everybody doing? I am 22 hours in, and already contemplating whether or not to do OMADā€¦:wink::roll_eyes::joy:
Last week I managed a 5 day waterfast, 7 days would be AMAZING

4 Likes

No ,do not give up. U are almost done with the hard part. I am 24 hrs in and i am feeling greatā€¦ be patient that feeling to cave in will pass.

2 Likes

Here is the calendar everyone!!

Last meal is dinner today, official FULL day 1 is tomorrow!!!

4 Likes

Yes you got this!!! Almost over the rough part!!! You can make yourself a daily journal too!!

2 Likes

Oh i thought today was first day fasting day. so i started fasting early.I am 24 hrs in. but its ok, ill continue with you guys. :smile:

2 Likes

No problem!!! Keep going :grin::grin::grin::grin:

1 Like

Joy of removing of the first sticky note

1 Like

Iā€™ll join! Iā€™m currently doing OMAD, but have hit a bit of a plateau.

2 Likes

Count me in! Itā€™s been six months since I did a three day fast. Nervous but here we go

3 Likes

Count me in! I am a gout sufferer who has lost 90 pounds over the last 5 years through fasting and keto. Glad to be here.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve been trying to do an extended fast this month and I think doing it with a group might be just the thing I need!

3 Likes

Thatā€™s a good idea I think ill give it a shot thanks

1 Like

Hi am I am 14 hours in. Iā€™m doing well. A 5 day fast last week is amazing!
Donā€™t quit. Watch this video from Yasemin to help you continue. Your mind is playing tricks on you.

2 Likes

I want everyone to set up their Fasting Stickies for the next 7 Days Minimum:

Watch this video if you donā€™t know what ā€œFasting Stickiesā€ are!

Post a photo when you have completed 7-Day set-up! :white_check_mark:

3 Likes

I would like to join

1 Like

Welcome! :smiley: Bookmark this page, and check in daily!

Yes pls, also in Europe (UK) and sad to miss the daily zoom call.

1 Like

Hiiii everyone!

I hope you all are doing well. Iā€™m so grateful to have this platform for support.

Here are my stickies.

I posted them on my closet door because thatā€™s where I used to hide my snacks. lol

I used flag stickies because I feel like they point me to the next day.

On each sticky, I wrote a little note about what is happening in my body for each day. This helps me see my progress and motivates me to keep going.

I started a little early because I went overboard on the carbs so I know itā€™ll take longer to deplete my glycogen storage.

On the post-it note, I wrote my starting weight and the last time I ateā€¦Iā€™ll be updating my weight every other day.

Happy Fasting!!!

2 Likes