May 14th Start 7-Day Fasting Challenge

For those of you who are joining our next challenge group, here is the thread!

If you want to join our daily zoom calls at 8:30pm EST and group chat please send me an email at fastforwardtohealth@gmail.com for more details! :sparkling_heart:

Forum is 100% free and I check it daily! :sparkling_heart:

Zoom group fills up fast and I ask for a small donation to help support me in running the calls and workouts! Email me and I’ll send details! We already are full but if enough of you want I’ll start another group or squeeze 1-2 people max into existing group.

Check-in below if you’re joining!

Success rate if you join the group calls and chat is much higher since you will be held more accountable!

12 Likes

Hello, I’d like to join. I am currently on day 2 of a 21 water fasting challenge. Thank you

6 Likes

Amazing! Just join here for check-ins it if you want ti be on the calls, send me an email!

3 Likes

Im in :smiley: i am so excited, lets lose all the unhealthy habits once and for all! :heart:

2 Likes

I am in. Also I would like to join the zoom calls… I’ll send u an email

2 Likes

I’m in! Sending email now. When do we eat our last meal?

2 Likes

I am in! I’m on Day 2 of 14 days. Just passed 48 hours! Yaaay!

3 Likes

I’d also love to join! Started yesterday, feeling great so far.

2 Likes

STARTED … HAVE MY FASTING STICKES ONNNNN

5 Likes

Yes, i’m joining! Wish I could participate in the calls, but they are in the middle of the night in Belgium…
Is there anyway to rewatch them?
cheerio xxx

2 Likes

Yeah. same. i would love to watch them as well to stay motivated. icannot take part as i have work at that time

2 Likes

Hey Kat!! I don’t record them due to privacy issues since so many people on the calls, but I’ll try to see if I can come out with another call time if enough people want!! :pray:

I’ll start making more YouTube videos to reflect those topics!!

4 Likes

Love it!!!

I’m in , I can’t wait to start I’m so excited

2 Likes

I am in as well, lil bit scared as it’s my first time.

2 Likes

I want to join

2 Likes

I couldn’t join the 1st and 2nd rounds, but I’m surly in this time. I never could make it more than 48 hours and I really want to do these 7 days. I need lots of support. Thanks

3 Likes

I would like to participate

2 Likes

i’m in, my longest water fast was 3 days so i’m looking forward to this

2 Likes

Excited about this! Cheers to our first day together!

4 Likes