June Accountability Challenge šŸ„°

Iā€™m in! Had my last meal at 7pm May 31st. Aiming for 21 days.

My 5 reasons:

1: health, fasting has been shown to help PCOS
2.weight loss, Iā€™d like my clothes to fit better
3. Mental health, I have pretty consistent stress and it has been a while now that I am using food to manage it
4. Energy, I feel pretty fatigued consuming certain foods. Fasting feels like a reset and really helps me get back to baseline, in terms of my energy levels
5. Iā€™d like to accomplish a 21 day fast. Iā€™d be so proud to finally fully complete it.

3 Likes

DIET arearer

4 Likes

day 5 done :heavy_check_mark: iā€™ve been cleaning and rearranging everything in sight :laughing: good luck to you guys starting today ! you got this!!!

3 Likes

I needed this meme :rofl: everyone keeps offering me foodā€¦ Drinking a seltzer and making believe itā€™s pizza. The hardest day for me is the first.

5 Likes

Thank you-

1 Like

Day 2 :white_check_mark: one day at a time:)

1 Like

Day 2: feeling euphoric :hugs:

fellow fasters!!! How you doing??

2 Likes

trying out the magnesium before bed! hopefully i wonā€™t be up until 2 am again :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

End of day 2 ā€¦ all are smooth till now

2 Likes

day 6 done. last night i was so tired yet couldnā€™t sleep :cry: i went on a 5 am walk like a crazy person. feeling good though !!

4 Likes

Hi fellow fasters!

Iā€™ve had a good day today but my headache is badā€¦probs my body wondering when itā€™s gonna get some carbs and sugar haha

Hopefully from day 3/4 it should get easier.

Letā€™s keep going :muscle:t3::muscle:t3::muscle:t3:

3 Likes

Hi Gais!

Starting the 90 day fast today (June 2nd - August 31) with last meal in June 2nd at 9pm +8GMT , I donā€™t have fasting stickies.

Starting my fast because my boyfriend left me for another girl, and this fast is integral to my plan to get him back!!!

But really though, Iā€™m doing this for the mental focus, fat loss (currently 120kg , 6ā€™1), and challenge.

Raz

2 Likes

Day 3 :smile:
Iā€™m feeling motivatedā€¦
Since before starting this June Fasting was doing Intermittent Fasting, my cravings are almost goneā€¦ So thatā€™s helping me a lot to keep goingā€¦
Fasting with fellow fasters are a great feeling thoughā€¦ I Love you all dear Friendsā€¦
Have a Great Day

2 Likes

I donā€™t know what a fasting sticky is i just joined. I am on my third day of my first fast so I guess Iā€™m in.

Iā€™m water fasting because I have really let myself go in the last few years after getting ran over by a car while cycling. I donā€™t recognize the man I see in the mirror and want to get back to my old ways. I started lifting weights again but now I want to cut the fat I have gained over the last few years.

I started my fast three days ago just on a whim and joined this site a few minutes ago so perfect timing I guess.

2 Likes

7 days done!! iā€™m super proud of myself. i tried a shot of acv before bed, which i feel helped me sleep faster. i hope itā€™s really what put me down last night becuase my biggest issue is being up at 3 am binging asmr :joy:. also had one of those dreams that i broke my fast. i was so relieved when i woke up

3 Likes

Just a system I do that works for others @kanuk where we put sticky notes and take them off one at a time and colour code them - itā€™s a visual tool that helps push through with the Fasting :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::clap:t2: you can watch the video above for instructions if you want to try it

Day 4 : smile:
Letā€™s Go
Hope everyone is doing well

1 Like

Day 4 Done- never done anything past 5ā€¦ I am a bit worried about tomorrow Friday eveningā€¦ social eating is a trigger, and I gave up the last two Fridays in a rowā€¦ I want to get to me Gail of 15 because that is what I feel committed to and that is why I am trying to use this accountability thread to help stay motivated. Please message me if you are like me and feel you need some extra accountability.

2 Likes

Its quite normal to crave when foods are around, but the foods are the only culprit who made us doing this naā€¦
So, Donā€™t break the fast at any cost for those culprits (while listening to your body)ā€¦
We people are quite deep in our fasting journey and if we quite now, we will end up right back, where we first began ā€¦ And that time we wanted desperately to be here, where we right nowā€¦

And see if I put 50% at 1st attempt and rest 50% in next attempt, it will not wordā€¦ The effort has to be 100% at any point of time

1 Like

Weight loss is one of the toughest thingā€¦
So the sacrifices we made for its achievement have to be memorable naā€¦
The Harder it becomes, more memories itā€™s gonna retainā€¦ we will be happy and proud of our self once we did itā€¦

1 Like