June Accountability Challenge šŸ„°

Youā€™re doing awesome @luna!!

Sometimes hard to sleep but you got this!! Some people take the magnesium before bed time to help with sleeping!!! :pray::sparkling_heart: You rock, keep it up!

1 Like

Iā€™m in!

1 Like

My 5 WHYā€™s

1. Iā€™m sick and tired of being sick and tired!
  2. I desperately want to be as active and fit as I used to be 6-7 years ago
  3. I no longer want my weight to hold me back in life - I want to be able to go out there and experience life to the fullest
  4. I have lots of amazing clothes that I would like to fit into once again
  5. I want my flawless complexion back

I am hoping coming on here everyday for the next month or so will help me on my journey and Iā€™m also hoping that I can help encourage others too :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Ready to rumbleeee!!! :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart: Awesome check-in, letā€™s go! :heart_eyes: Iā€™ll be waiting for everyoneā€™s daily check ins

day 3 doneeee i slept like a baby for some reason haha

3 Likes

Amazing! Guessing youā€™re in ketosis now?

Day 1 for me tomorrow (getting slightly ahead of the 1 June start). For me, getting started is the hardest bit - I then usually build the momentum.

Really glad I have some fellow fasters to keep me going :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I am In.:hugs: I will check in Dailyā€¦

Currently Iā€™m doing 16:8 Intermittent fasting, honestly Iā€™m not really ready for a complete Water only fast at present since My Exams are around. Due to Covid 2nd wave hit the Country all the previous exams which were postponed earlier will be held in the following monthā€¦

But at the same time I donā€™t want to miss this opportunity to experience fasting with you guysā€¦ So Iā€™ve decided to do an Alternate day intermittent fasting i.e. in 40:8 ratioā€¦
And I will be updating my weekly results hereā€¦

I think diversified fasters at the same group will be helpful for those beginners who wants to have a live updates of different Fasting patternsā€¦

I Will eat my meal within 8hour window in my EatDaysā€¦ and will stay in Water only for the next 40 hoursā€¦ and so on

Happy Fasting & Feasting Guysā€‹:blush::slightly_smiling_face:ā€¦

Here Iā€™m attaching my Fasting stickies

There are some Whys Iā€™m Committed to Fastingā€¦
ā˜† I want Mental Clearity.
ā˜† Want My disciplinary nature back.
ā˜† Wanna loose some inchesā€¦
ā˜† Iā€™m missing my clear skin tooā€¦
And the last but not the least WHY -
ā˜†Wanna reach my goal weight during summer only, since in winter itā€™s quite difficult for me to fast as I shiver a lot in WintersšŸ˜„.

5 Likes

Iā€™m in!
Iā€™m looking forward to completing a 21 water fast with you guys :blush: first time having fellow faster to keep each other motivated

Sadly I donā€™t have any stickers, Iā€™m currently traveling so never in a stable place for to long
Add to the challenge but Iā€™m prepared!

3 Likes

Done with the Last meal of the dayā€¦ Now technically itā€™s the starting of my first day of ADF of june 2021ā€¦ So excited to experience the results with my fellow fastersā€¦ More power to us :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

day 4 done :raised_hands: itā€™s getting a little bit more challenging! not because i want to eat, but because i get bored lol

3 Likes

Iā€™ve been thereā€‹:sweat_smile: stay strong you got this :muscle:t2:

1 Like

Day 1 of 15.
Have only ever done 5 daysā€¦15 days is my goal
5 reasons why:

1. curiosity - is this something I can do? How difficult is this going to be? How else will I know unless I try.
  2. spirituality- getting closer to the heart of God
  3. health- wanting to claim the many healthy benefits from longer fasts
  4. accountability - June challenge is free here and I really want to connect with others doing the same.
  5. overcoming food cravings -wanting food to become less and less an idol in my life. Wanting to gain more self control when I am eating.
3 Likes

My first time with fellow fasters and a longer fast beyond 5 days. My goal is 15. Have you done 21 days before?

1 Like

Day 1 for me too

1 Like

Hi Yasmin, do we check in on this thread everyday?

1 Like

My longest was 17days but that was some time ago my more recent fasts are 3 to 7 days

But donā€™t worry you can do the 15days just make sure to always listen to your body

I find itā€™s quite easy after the first days

2 Likes

Day 1- to everyone starting today, stay strong remember your 5 reasons why :blush::muscle:t2:

2 Likes

Day 1 half way doneā€¦ Feeling Euphoric :innocent:

1 Like

Woah this is very cool!!!

Yes come check-in daily - I manage the challenges on Zoom and Telegram if ever you want to join our coaching groups, and for this Forum one here - itā€™s a free accountability resource (self-serve - and a commitment to yourself since I donā€™t take attendance or anything - youā€™re flying solo, so itā€™s all up to all of you to put an alarm and make a note to come check in here daily)

You can post how youā€™re feeling, you can come post more often if youā€™re struggling - no rules here, just a safe space to check-in with others and journal anytime during the day! (Can check in multiple times - or 1 time! All up to you!)

I check the forum only a few times a week now so if ever you have some questions just tag me @Yasemin :heart_eyes::clap:t2:

2 Likes