January 1st NO BULLSHIT Accountability Group

Day 3 - Come check-in on the video!

YouTube Live’s will be every day at 10pm EST to kick off the year and I don’t always do this, so don’t miss it!

Come to the check-ins (even if you’re check-in several hours later if you can’t make it to the Lives!)

2 Likes

I have not started yet, I was supposed to start on the 1st but could not. Just not mentally ready. One thing about fasting is it takes as much energy to prepare a fast. One has to be fired up. I hope I can get there this week. But still good to see everyone making progress

1 Like

I agree mindset is key for me too. Not sure where you are in your journey but maybe increase your fasting window and take time to explore what you’re thinking. Wishing you the best in 2021

1 Like

I would like to do a 21 days fasting. Last night was my last meal. I’ve tried in the past to fast. Been trying since April 2020 and been failing. To be honest I am scared out of my mind. I am scared that I will have trouble at my job…ie concentration, driving etc.

Should I go for walks when fasting?
What can I do to keep busy.
What is the best electrolytes to take.

Please help me.

1. Go 100% vegan
  2. No gluten.
  3. No sugar
  4. To love myself
2 Likes

You got this! O have better clarity and focus past day three so just be kind to yourself and come up with a list of things you want to fill your time with to keep busy

2 Likes

I’m in, no excuses!
7+ day fast
1.lose 60lbs
2. Keto diet for 6 mos. after initial water fast (intermittent water fast in between keto)
3. Have a healthy relationship with food

4 Likes

Day 1 :muscle:t3: how is everyone doing?

2 Likes

Hiya Cassandra! Nearing the end of day 2 and my willpower began to waver so I started watching water fasting videos on YouTube and decided to come on here for motivation :))

Hope day 1 is going well for you!

3 Likes

Going well I’m just missing the act of eating I think…I’m not really hungry but my mind is trying to trick me…holding on to my sanity lol it’s only day 1 but one day at a time I don’t want to overwhelm myself. I can do it!

Haha I miss the act of eating too but one day at a time! We got this!

I ate :woman_facepalming:t3: Starting over :flushed::grimacing:

3 Likes

It’s okay, we’ve all been there hundreds of times! It’s a new day so put this behind you and start again :))

2 Likes

Last ate at 6:30 last night. Day 1 is going really good not feeling any hunger at all. Feeling great I can come on here and just be honest and vulnerable :heart:

2 Likes

Woooo I’m guessing you live in the US and you’ve completed day 1 now?

One thing that keeps me going when I feel overwhelmed thinking about my weight loss journey is, ‘trust the process, know that this will work provided I take it one day at a time’. Thinking too far ahead can be a self sabotaging move. I hope this helps you too :slightly_smiling_face:

It’s midday here in England which means I’m halfway through day 4 :partying_face:

2 Likes

Yes in crazy California :joy: started day 2 feeling good . 3.4lbs of water gone

1 Like

Nearing the end of day 5 but really struggling with motivation today (plus hunger hasn’t gone just yet!). How is everyone doing?

2 Likes

Heading into day 4 in 2 hours going good…just started feeling hungry but it’s barely there. Yay! Great job! Hang in there @Tabby :heart:

2 Likes

This group is so quiet…

Does anyone know if I can drink raspberry hibiscus tea or no?

Tell me about it! I was so close to eating something last night…I even opened the fridge door but in the last second changed my mind :speak_no_evil:

You’re on day 4 now? Yaaay!

I’ve stumbled my way into day 6 miraculously :joy:

3 Likes