Luz's Journal

January 11, 2020
weight : 316.7 lbs
weight gain : 2 lbs
Well I fell of the wagon. And I know why. I did not go to work today and therefore did not drink my daily coffee. Hunger temptation arrive and I succomb to it. I have ordered 3 pieces of KFC chicken and eat it.
Am I desapointed in myself ? yes.
But oh well. I am jumping back again in a water fast tomorrow. I am recalibrating my fast goal.
New goal : reach : 300 lbs by Januray 31st, 2020.
I think this should be more then doable.

2 Likes

Well done. I think we all have blips
its okay! :grinning:

All eating is habitual, I learned that in an interview with Penn Jillette who was being interviewed on how he lost 100lbs on his working with Dr Ray Croniss, a former NASA scientist.

Shouldn’t be too hard to arrange to have your coffee at home for the next time.

Celebrate the WIN! You completed a 9-day fast and you learned something that can make you more successful next time.

January 12, 2020
Day 1 weight : 315.5 lbs
Notes: Well here we go for another round.
I will learn from my past mistake. Buy some coffee and have a stock at home and have a plan for the weekend when I don’t work to not let boredom derailled me.
LET’S GO !
I want to reach 300 lbs by the end of January .

2 Likes

That’s the right mindset :muscle::muscle: you can do this!

Day 2 : 315.1 lbs
weight loss : 0.4 lbs

2 Likes

Day 3 : 313.8 lbs
Pound lost : 1.3 lbs
Total weight lost : 1.7 lbs

1 Like

Day 4 : 312.9 lbs
Pound lost : 0.9 lbs
Total weight lost : 2.6 lbs

3 Likes

Day 4 : 312.6 lbs
Pound lost : 0.3 lbs
Total weight lost : 2.9 lbs

Well
at this rate I wont reach my goal for january
maybe I should start adding some light sport. But then again I am worried that I will exhaust myself (yes I know that is the point of sport)
I don’t know what to do

1 Like

There’s a risk you might exhausted yourself like you said! And the effects of that might lead to breaking the fast if it’s too intense! Maybe do some walking or very light exercises! :blush:

My best tip though would be to stay away from the scale for a while! Maybe weigh yourself every 5th day instead, so you won’t feel frustrated by a number! That helped me a lot to continue and just trust the process, that no matter what number it’ll show when the fast is over, I did something good for my health!
You will lose fat even if it doesn’t show a huge drop on the scale! Seeing a picture of a pound of fat on google for example shows how much it can affect the appearance and health!

2 Likes

I am back ! And way heavier.
SW :361.5 lbs on Jan 2, 2021.
GW: Be below 300 lbs at least for a start.

3 Likes

Well today is actually day 1 for me. I crashed and burned during the weekend.
I am glad day one is done.

2 Likes

Alright day 2 is done !

1 Like

Well
I crashed and burned today. Let try again tomorrow

I felt like I was in the same rut last time I water fasted! I did my first initial for 14 days then tried again and failed last sept. Want to be accountability partners? I need support for sure. Started today my last meal was at 10pm I feel like the motivation should be there again but somehow it just wasn’t going well last time

Sure Cassandra I will glad to support you and tag along. I must lose weight I blow up during quarantine and now my weight is really getting out of control. I have always been obese but this level never. For the first time I am scared. I must lose that weight.

Yay :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I signed up in the “January no b.s forum” I started last night at 10 so today is day 1 for me planning 7 days +

Fantastic! Going into you page to see you notes

Can you give me the link of the forum I cannot find it.

I started over today :flushed::grimacing::grin: January 1st NO BULLSHIT Accountability Group