January 1st NO BULLSHIT Accountability Group

I’m in- NO EXCUSES!
5 days :grimacing:
I want to get myself back
I want to kick sugar
I want to cook healthier for my family

5 Likes

I’m in- no excuses!! I will fast five days on two days OMAD and I’d like to do a 21 day ef.

My New Years Resolution:

1. Lose 35 pounds by June
  2. Take more pictures of myself
  3. Fold and put away laundry in one day consistently
4 Likes
3 Likes

I’m in, no excuses! I will fast for 3 days and IF 20:4 for the remainder of January then 18:6. My goal is to kick 2021s ass! And crush my weight goals :muscle:t5:

3 Likes

I’m in. No excuses.
I want to complete a 7 to 10 day fast.
3 goals for 2021:

1. Save up and emergency fund.
  2. Get a new car.
  3. Completely eradicate binge eating.
2 Likes

I’m in, no excuses!

I want to accomplish 12 clean fasting days over the course of the month of January (not consecutive) and anything else that month is OMAD. I will reassess the next months as they come.

3 big Resolutions for 2021:

1. Get my business up by April and running with profits by July.

2. A meditation every morning and a well thought out next day tasks list done every evening.

3. Reach my goal weight (142) by my one year anniversary date of posting in this forum (I think that was May?) And learn my best maintenance practices quickly after and execute through.

Today I’m still working on the total redo of my apartment and storage so there is no clutter to distract me come January.

Thanks @Yasemin!

No bullshit woot!

June 2nd will be one year :grin:

2 Likes

No probs! That’s what? 5 months to lose 20 lbs? You’ll be rocking your bikini by May!

2 Likes

I’ve not been on the scale and have a feeling that number is back up again :joy:.

But I do know it’s not all come back.

I am in the 14’s still.

The jeans I have are 16’s and those fit just a little loose.

I can tell my tummy is bloating a bit. I’m not stressing on it though as I know my head will be in a better place once we get through the next ten days.

10 days to go!

I did order size 12 shorts to go on the wall in the bathroom. I believe that may be the end of the line as far as sizes go. I have a wide frame.

2 Likes

I’m starting to feel that taking a (sensible) break is not a bad thing. It’s pretty easy to get burned out, both mentally and physically, and you’ll proabably have great success coming at it fresh in the New Year.
Just mind that Christmas cake :joy:

2 Likes

How did you know?

My neighbor made me a pumpkin cheesecake for Xmas :rofl:

It’s in the freezer.

3 Likes

I’m In, no excuses!

Aiming to fast for 7 days.

New Year’s Resolution

1. Plant-based lifestyle
  2. Exercise daily
  3. Travel
7 Likes

I’m in no excuses
I want to quit the sugar binges
Lose weight
Get my fitness back on track

2 Likes

I am in no excuses!

I’d like to do 30 at least 21 I’ll wrap my head around that in the next couple of days

Resolutions number one

stop being controlled by doom scrolling and the worst things going on around me

Resolution number two.
Be more organized and regular with my journalling and goalsetting… I have tons of things that need to be looked at and written down and I have all the new books for the new year ready to go

Resolution number three

Find a way to give back and share mind management tools and maybe even this experience of the 2021 fasting with other people by doing a vlog /blog and sharing the ups and downs .

2 Likes

@Candace_Greenidge @Carrie_Chesnutt

Took some screenshots on how to Bookmark & How to Save to Home Screen for direct access to this thread:

Instructions here: How to Bookmark & Save to Home Screen

2 Likes

Whoever is in must reply and answer the questions in the post as well as bookmark the page, save to home screen & post your new daily journal in this thread and tag me @yasemin when it’s done :white_check_mark:

2 Likes

I’m in, no excuses!
I want to fast for 5 days minimum 3 days. Starting out slow. The longest I’ve ever fasted was 2 days. Im recovering from a 2nd degree burn on my ankle so I dont want this immobility to be an excuse to gain more weight.
New Year’s resolutions for 2021:

1. Lose 30lbs to finally be under 200lbs for the first time in my adult life.
  2. Finish my bachelor’s degree by November 2021
  3. Do a 3- 5 day water fast once a month
3 Likes

Start your daily journal also and post the link here :kissing_heart: important step to hold yourself accountable and track your journey too!

Daily Journal section !! Jaz’s journal :grin:

1 Like

I’m in, no excuses. I’m fasting for 7 days and would like to try for 14 days starting January 1st-
3 big resolutions are:
Work and maintain self discipline
Increase my spiritual health
Spend less time idle

3 Likes

im in, was already planning this, and trying to tell people already to stop forcing me to eat… im in costa rica now… it is a sin not to eat when you show up at friends houses. :confused: but they know now that starting jan first that i dont care… i will be a sinner and refuse there food… and from previous fast i have learned lots of excuses to tell others as to why im not eating. :slight_smile: 40 days finally. i have a friend here that will be fasting part or all of this with me. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hey! You’re in Costa Rica! Lucky!! Happy we’re taking the no bullshit approach once abd for all Kimy !!!

1 Like