I'll just take a seat here for a while

@H2Oat5280 Dollar store special. :rofl:

1 Like

Silly airconditioning. Almost froze myself to death.

2am wake up call.

Scale says 200.5! So close!

Day 11! It’s Hump day!

Ill be back.

But I need to get more morning snooze in.

3 Likes

@Miramar, thank you for sharing your journey with all of its up and downs. You have a way of keeping it real with a side of refreshing humor to keep perspective in a positive place. We are choosing to do this for ourselves and are choosing to embrace the journey wherever it takes us. I am on day 4 of my 21 day fast and your posts are encouraging me to keep going.

Enjoy pampering yourself today! A haircut sounds heavenly (-:

3 Likes

@Infinity I loaned my car to my neighbor this morning so he could get his SNAP card. He’s been losing weight too as I’ve not been cooking for him. :rofl:
He’s got a beer belly so I’m not concerned about him starving.

Just waiting for him to get back and deciding which salon I’m going to. I have 3 choices with 3 different prices. All are good, but the expensive one is really the best. Deciding how much to spoil myself atm. Hate paying so much for a haircut when it only grows back. But it has been 6 months.

It’s about 5000 degrees out right now in Florida and my scalp is sweating.

3 Likes

1 Like

Wow. You’re doing AMAZING!!! :partying_face:

1 Like

I can see!

7 Likes

Super cute and I love your smile!!

1 Like

We are officially into day 12.

AND (drumroll-) ONDERLAND!

I will now bow and sit back down before I faint. :rofl:

6 Likes

LOL. I think we can officially recognize you as the female Rodney Dangerfield of Fasting.

1 Like

The dreams were bizarre.
In one I broke my fast.
In another there was a small dog who when picked up was very snippy. I looked in his mouth and one of my hermit crabs had made a home there and was doing all the pinching.

Need to decide on something productive to do today.

Feeling ok today.

I ordered a box of those giant bathtub bags. Going in for an Epsom salt bath once they arrive.

1 Like

Wowza. Officially into DAY 13.

I’m amazing myself every day.

Have a twinge of heartburn. Maybe drank too much water.

Watching Hannibal. Watching people eat people can curb ones appetite :rofl:

5 Likes

LMAO. Maybe with a glass of Chianti and some flava beans might chang your mind?

@Compdude have you seen the Netflix series? Totally different take from the movie.

1 Like

Its on my growing list of stuff I need to watch. My current Water Fast Warriors project has been all consuming.

For stress relief I’m in the middle of re-watching The Godfather Trilogy and in the middle of Part 2. My free CBS All Access sub finishes the end of this month and then I’ll start up my annual 1 month free Netflix. First on my list is Stranger Things III followed by re-watching Person of Interest (fav among computer nerds). I squeeze in playing Civilization 6 (a civilization strategy building game) and a dungeon hack-n-slash game. Not much time left over I’m afraid. But all my entertainment industry friends have raved about the tv series.

2 Likes

Lol, perhaps I should watch it, it could possibly put me off food for months… I think I will try watching it in July :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Has anyone done a back to back short term fasts for a month (maybe 48hr - 72hr fast and then an hour of refeed and back to fast)? How effective is it when compared to the prolonged fast?

Good morning you water lappers!

Looks like i’m in for the slow trickle.

Today’s weigh in at 199.

Awoke, and my brain is bouncing around like a ping pong ball. Feeling motivated to stay awake.

My apartment is a shambles. And there’s more to do at the storage unit.

Off to see what trouble I can get myself into today!

Hope you all have a splendid morning :sun_with_face:.

2 Likes

This video would not let me copy the link but it is wonderful.

2 Likes

Just 8 days left! Very exciting week.

Focused on the vow to myself to keep going.

I don’t expect to lose anymore than maybe another 4-5 lbs this week.

Onward and downward!

2 Likes