Extended Group Fast - Starting March 1st!

I lost 32lbs (9lbs water & 23lbs fat) or 14.5 kilos on my last 21-day fast.

5 Likes

Wow that’s a huge milestone for you! I had a huge breakdown today because I failed again and I truly can’t imagine that I’ll be at a better place one day.

2 Likes

This is a great platform. My goal is to lose 22 pounds! 4 days fasting was my max. But have been failing even on 48 hours lately. Group / team work or support may help me reach my goal
Wish me luck. This is my change in few months of fast I want to share.
Before is 95 kgs.
After is 75 kgs. 5 days back

7 Likes

Hi @Pooja_Narayanan welcome to our group!!! You can do it :heart_eyes::sparkling_heart: This is what we are here for, to help you succeed! We always say “Fail Forward” no matter how many times we fail, we keep going forward!!!

For hair loss, it’s not that bad and I took biotin about 2-3 weeks after 2 back to back fasts last year and my hair is great now!!

Biotin (For Hair Loss Prevention)
USA Link: https://amzn.to/37kQtKY

2 Likes

Yess!!! Welcome :pray: Take it one day at a time and do your check ins with us :sparkling_heart:

Wow this is totally incredible!!! You look gorgeous in both I love your Sari!

1 Like

The average after water weight is about 0.5 lbs a day! It’s possible to lost like 25-30 lbs but remember a lot of water weight will come back!!

2 Likes

Finished emergency 6-Day Potato Diet to address unexpected arthritic attack that left me unable to walk for 4 days. Lost 15lbs (9lbs water & 6lbs fat). More importantly able to walk again and sleep without pain. Able to accomplish reversal of arthritic conditions WITHOUT reverting back to medications or using ANY pain medications.

Have dress rehearsal practice of contestant speech later this morning. This Saturday at 1:30pm PST will compete in 1st round of World Championship of Public Speaking. Total 5 rounds with final being held in Paris early this summer.

Wish me luck!

1 Like

I’m all in for the 21 days. My longest fast so far has been 14 days.

3 Likes

I have never heard of the potato diet. I am suffering from calcium deposits in my tendon. its called Hagluds deformity. Only option for me is surgery, fasting is out of the question in my case. But on my research it says I should abstain from red meats and sea foods. (Same advice to gout sufferers) Never really been a bigger eater of them so I wont miss much.

I am so excited for this. I had tried an 18/6 for a while and did well but then fell off :frowning: then about three weeks ago I found you and I completed a 36 hour fast and I felt grate! Oddly enough I had tried to do a 24 hour since then but I haven’t been able to. So I am looking forward to see what I can accomplish with the this supportive & non judgmental group!

3 Likes

That’s still AMAZING!
I’ll start on Sunday but I’ll be offline for the entire time since I’ll give all my electronic devices and some money to my mom and will only get it back if I really push trough. Although I’m really ready for this I need some sort of pressure and help to keep me accountable!:white_heart::white_heart:

1 Like

Thankyou so much. I joined your forum some time back but dint really follow. Im following it and have been watching your videos on YouTube… I just discovered how I eat without any reason. I ate a meal in evening at 5 pm which was like omad and I was full. And @11.30 pm when I cudnt sleep I just ate again though I was not hungry. It was such a waste. This is how I fail my water fasts too since 2 months! I just want to overcome this and lose some good amount of weight this time. I wish I had more control over eating. It was not hunger, it was not nice food temptation… just eat for no reason! I hope to have a more focussed day tomorrow.

1 Like

Are you gonna do 21 days with us too? I need hand holders :tired_face:

2 Likes

Hi there,
Can we take biotin everyday whilst doing extended fasting starting 1st of March?

1 Like

Yes you can!! I have done it before :blush:

1 Like

Gearing up to get started soon!!! :sparkling_heart:

Will be posting a launch video soon!

As you all know!

What can I drink:

• Black coffee
  • Tea
  • Unsweetened sparkling water
  • Apple cider vinegar

Check the quick reference guide for “must-haves” Link: QUICK REFERENCE GUIDE for WATER FASTING

Last meal in your timezone is Saturday evening dinner meal! (Feb 29th after your OMAD dinner, set your timer! March 1st is official full day 1!) - Some of you May have started already!!! Ready set go!!!

YouTube lives will be 6:30pm EST starting at 6:30pm EST Saturday night (tomorrow night) to launch the fast!!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Who’s ready???

8 Likes

I’m soo exited to start tomorrow! What about hot water with fresh ginger and lemon?

1 Like

Plan for March: Eat keto 3/1, then start rolling 67-71 hour rolling fasts, meaning my husband and I are going to eat every third day in the month of March. The longest eating window will be five hours, depending upon what we’re inspired to do.

When we do eat, it will be keto.

1 Like

I would like to join. OMAD to start - see how it goes. :slight_smile:

1 Like