Extended Group Fast - Starting March 1st!

Now I didn’t want to announce it this early because I don’t want anyone delaying their fasts until March 1st…But we will be doing a bit group fast starting March 1st!!!

If you have a fast scheduled this month, don’t delay it! Start now, build your fasting muscle so you’re all set to go when March 1st rolls around!

Make sure you’re subscribed on YouTube for updates - here we go!!! :grin:

Here is the March 1st, 2020 Challenge Calendar!

39 Likes

Oh thanks, I will be joining!! I will start doing keto since today to make it easier by march.

3 Likes

I think it’s actually a good thing that you are posting early because fasting takes a lot of mental preparation!

Plus I want to make sure I don’t buy groceries. Sometimes I feel like I have to eat because there’s food that will go bad in the fridge. Anyone else do this?

12 Likes

I will be taking part…Looking forward not fasting alone.

5 Likes

Yessss 100% about the groceries as well as mental prep :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I just don’t want people to dwell on it too long but I think it’s good to plan ahead too!! Let’s try it like this this time!

3 Likes

:sunny::sunny::heart_eyes: Fasting Family

2 Likes

Hey how long will it be? Or will it be like the last challenge? I want to join in on that one!

1 Like

Always open ended!! Never a set amount of days, can refeed and jump back in! Will be for anyone doing OMAD and ADF too, whole fasting family pushing hard!

6 Likes

Sounds great to me! Count me in! Gonna start off with an extended and try to match you day for day.

3 Likes

I’m so glad. I made it OMAD for two weeks and fell off. I’m going back to OMAD to prep for March 1st.

3 Likes

You’ve got this!!!

1 Like

I will be joining in and looking forward to doing it as a group. Still doing some fasting before then.

3 Likes

I will definitely be joining!!! :point_up:t2: Post Wedding and vacation and needed to get back to fasting focused lifestyle and drop 7 lbs ASAP!!!

3 Likes

@Yasemin i have a suggestion, i don’t know if you use the app LIFE fasting tracker but that app allows to creat fasting groups and i was thinking would be great if you create a group so we can join and get motivated by seeing members of this comunity fasting together in real time by march.

6 Likes

Hopefully my current fast is still going at 1 March, but I will be participating!

2 Likes

Yes we have a circle called Fast Forward to Health since July :slight_smile::slight_smile: I just prefer we all talk here in the forum since it’s easier than seeing a bunch of ticking clocks :grin:

2 Likes

I’ll be joining March 17th for another 21-day fast after completing my 30-day Core & Endurance workout phase.

3 Likes

I’m in for the fast in march

4 Likes

I joined thanks, it will be helpfull to see people from this comunity fasting and to talk here. I going to do OMAD this week with keto diet :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yah! Finally I caught a long fast before it started! Thanks to @Yasemin its a lot of work running a venture like this.

3 Likes