Extended Group Fast - Starting March 1st!

Hi @Duscle :grin: yes I definitely have my hands full but I try my best !!!

1 Like

@BexGetsBetter @Duscle @Rosiej @Compdude @Linda @Jennren96 @Becky_Singleton @Overcomer @Hopeful6 @Fat2FitJulz @Shirl_Math

Here we go!!! Round up your friends and start prepping by doing OMAD/IF & KETO/LOW-CARB

5 Likes

I’m pumped for the check-ins. I intend to still be on my current fast by the time this starts (putting the energy out there to make it true) and am excited for daily check-ins.

3 Likes

That’s awesome!!! I’m ready to start!!!

1 Like

I’ll be joining as well! I’ll probably do ADF and mix in a couple 48 hour days…look forward to it!
:sparkles::raised_hands:t3::sparkles:

1 Like

This is exciting! Perf. I will be joining I want to get back on track with my weight loss.

4 Likes

Welcome back! Nice to see one of our past successful members again.

3 Likes

I´m so determined to start and happy to not be alone! Already gonna start tomorrow so I’m planning on 30 days!

2 Likes

I started my 4 week fast today so this will fit right in

3 Likes

Started my 30 day fast today as well!

2 Likes

Maybe we could support each other and track our progress?

2 Likes

Consider me in :+1:
I m so happy with my last water fasting results that I m always ready to do an another one
Thank u @Yasemin for creating such a wonderful platform

2 Likes

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: Amazing @Ranjeeta_Sharma and thank you so much!! I just want people to find this forum to share more stories and so more people can use it!!

I’m in. No idea if I’ll even make it past 24, 48…hours.

1 Like

Doesn’t matter!!! You do 24 or 48 whatever you set as your goal, then if you refeed you hump back on even if you do the whole group fast with OMAD or ADF!!! :sparkling_heart::heart_eyes:

1 Like

I’m not gonna be around during the daily check-ins cause I’m in GMT +8. But i’m excited to be part of this!

3 Likes

Gonna jump in for this and try another longer fast. I’m sure having the fasting family to lean on for support will make it much easier and more fun

1 Like

Hi Yasemin,

I am new to this forum. I have seen your videos on youtube and came in here to connect with the group. I started KETO in Oct’18 and saw great results with KETO from Oct’18 till June’19 and lost 20+ kgs by March’19 after which my progress halted. So, I started doing 10 day water fasts once or twice a month . But I have been gaining weight since then and I gain the entire weight ( around 7 kgs) that I lose in my 10 days’ fast everytime that I break my water fast . Now, I have gained back 15 kgs from the 20 kgs lost. Started a 21 days water fast yesterday and hope to see some progress and keep off the weight this time. However, I am worried about hair loss and would like to know if biotin or zinc supplements would prevent excess hairloss.
Any other tips?

3 Likes

I’m aiming for a 6 day fast now and want to rejoin early March. I have a sibo breath test March 2, so I need to take a break for that.

I really need to get in around 15 days of fasting by mid March! Need to lose 13 pounds by then.

3 Likes

How much weight do u normally loose on a 21 day fast? I’m around 49-50kg atm.

3 Likes