Annual March Madness Fast 2022 đź’–

Hi everyone!

It’s that time of year again for our annual March Madness Fast!

Many people like to fast the whole month, others want to join in with OMAD, others want to attempt a 7-day or ADF!

Comment down below what kind of fast you have planned, take a picture of your fasting calendar or Fasting stickies and post below! :sparkling_heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Happy Fasting!!!

8 Likes

I’m in! Congratulations ladies, let’s do this!

2 Likes

I’m in!!
I was already on a fast. Will refeed today and tomorrow for Annual March Madness Fast 2022!! :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

2 Likes

I am in! I will kick start the fast with a 3 to 5 days water only fasting… after which OMAD for the rest of the month. No Grains… No sugar… and working out 20Min everyday!
Let’s do this!

2 Likes

I am in… I think I will do a 7 day water fast and and OMAD the rest of the month.

3 Likes

I’m in! I will do 4-7 days of water fasting and after that I will do a fast with protein shakes for the rest of the month.

2 Likes

I’m in also. Will you be fasting @Yasemin?

1 Like

Amazing!!! Keep going if you want you’re already in the zone!!

Perfect!!! Send me some stickies on the fridge!!? Fasting/workout stickies :heart_eyes:

Beauty!!! Take a picture of your fasting stickies set up!

I’m still breastfeeding but itching so much to fast, might try a few days here and there but I won’t be able to do extended! Thinking maybe 1 day a week for now to see how it goes since she’s eating solids now anyway!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart: If it goes well I’ll add some more!

1 Like

Sounds good. Blessings to your daughter and family too. You will be back on extending fasting probably later this year, times goes very quickly. :pray:t4:

2 Likes

Okay everyone!

Send me your top 3 goals for March 2022! We have almost 5 whole weeks of March Madness :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Here are mine for March:

• 600km + cycling in March

• Minimum 10-15 min Strength/day

• Minimum 10-15 min Meditation/day

• Drop 10-15 more lbs

• 1 Water Fasting or Crutch-Only day/week (maybe more - still breastfeeding but ready to get back into it)

• OMAD/Low Carb every day

• 1 Social Playdate with baby friends

They are going to get demolishes FFTH Yas Yoda style :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::partying_face:

Let’s shoot for the moon and land among the stars!!! :dizzy:

What are yours? :sparkling_heart::partying_face:

List them below and put them on paper!!! :fire::fire::fire:

1 Like

I wanted a small break. The problem with breaks is that its difficult to start again. And I can get my two days to replenish myself. I’m very much excited about the Annual March Madness Fast. So restarting fast again will become easier for me.

My Goals for the month of March are:

1. Workout 1 hour Everyday : I have stopped working out in the last month which I want to start and make habit.

2. Reach 70 Kgs. ( I’m currently at ~75.5)

3. Go out more in the Sun and nature.

4. Meditate daily.

5. Lots of self love

2 Likes

I have til the 24th of March to fast, then away for a wedding for a week, I plan on doing omad for that week, and will start fasting again beginning of April, hope there is another challenge for April.
My 3 goals for March are:
1: To lose at least 1 stone/14 pounds.
2: To do rolling fasts of 7 days fasting then refeed and fast again the same day until the 24th.
3: To plan my meals for refeeds to avoid gaining too much water weight.
4: To use my sauna blanket at least 3 times a week, to help with inflammation and pain relief as well as relaxation and helps with weight loss.
Really looking forward to achieving my march goals. :muscle:t5::pray:t4:

2 Likes

I’m in…. I need this…. I failed before with you guys and I refuse to do it again!!!

I’ll get stickies today after work and set it up on the fridge

7 days of water fasting break with bone broth then OMAD the rest of the month! :muscle:t3::muscle:t3::muscle:t3::muscle:t3::muscle:t3::pray:t3:

4 Likes

Nothing wrong with failing!!! Can’t fail the whole journey! It’s about how many times we get back on the wagon!! “Fail Forward” :sparkling_heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

If you’re here now it means you haven’t failed - there’s no timeline - just need to keep living the lifestyle and putting in the work from now until forever therefore it’s virtually impossible to truly fail :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart: you rock!

We only fail when we give up forever :sparkling_heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Count me in. Been on and off the wagon lately with a lot of family events and travel that I think it’s time to reset my body! Thank you Yasemin!

1 Like

here is my stickies…

2 Likes

I decided to do OMAD for seven days and a water fast for the remainder of the month. :grinning:

2 Likes