28 day water fast beginning midnight 18th May

I was thinking midnight between Sunday (tomorrow) and Monday. So Monday 18th will be day 1. But We are all in different countries so whatever works for you really. Time doesnt have to be exact. I’m in Australia.

1 Like

I was a strawberry smoothie

1 Like

They are sooo tasty. As they are my last 2 “meals” I weny higher on the cream vs almond milk this time and so tasty!
I’ll probaly be starting close to your time! I’ll likely be up at 2am my time anyway monday morning. Lol.

1 Like

Hi All,

I’m new here, but not new to fasting…I’d like to join you all for Monday too if that’s okay? I’m going for 25 days total (longest before this was 10 days). I was specifically looking for a support group to join and low and behold - here you are! I’m using these next couple days as a pre-fast and cutting the sugar and carbs, and will then start full on with you all on Monday! I’m super excited and sending positive vibes to you all! No turning back now!

4 Likes

You bet! Welcome. Lets do it together

1 Like

This time i am trying to give this fast a spiritual angle for 21 days.
My last meal will be Sunday’s breakfast. We all should be accountable here. All the very best to everyone​:+1::+1:

1 Like

I will start my tomorrow Sat 16th. I just got out of the shower and had a reality check . I need to cut it out and get serious about my health will fast for 21 days if I can 25 . I just know I need to tough it out this is serious for me !

1 Like

Yes yes the more the merrier.

I ment to say before I want a smoothie. Not I was a strawberry smoothie hahahaha

3 Likes

I’m determined tomorrow I will make put together my fasted sticky note chart . Tomorrow is day one I’m in it :facepunch:t2:

1 Like

I would love to join! Idk if I’ll be able to do 28, but I do want to try going for 3 days first and then see if i can keep going.

2 Likes

Hi All,
Im all set to Start together with all of you… I plan to start on Sunday after Breakfast / Lunch. Ive not been eating “right” after i break my last fast 2 days back. I’m hopeful I’ll get it right this time since we are in this together.

I want to sit and pray before I start tomorow, to have the strenght to complete this fast successfully without giving in to any temptations.

My first goal is to get past Day 4. Lets do this together.

2 Likes

Let’s start with loads of positive energy, we all can do it together, so let’s be accountable and jump into the wagon…

3 Likes

Have my fasted sticky’s ready :slight_smile: Day 1

4 Likes

Its Sat,11.30 pm, here are some pre-fast prep that I’ve done:

1. Wrote down the list of reasons why this fast is very important to me.

2. Wrote all the to-do list to keep me occupied and distract from the food.

3. I’ve set the alarm at 6 pm daily to journal my fasting daily journey, I mainly chose this time because I usually get hunger pangs in the evening, so I’m creating this routine to address that.

4. I’ve created a morning routine.

5. I’ve watched 2-3 videos on fasting and right now listening to an audiobook on emotional eating.

6. Will take my Day 1 pic tomorrow, weight and measurements.

7. Have created the 21 Day tracking sheet n pasted on the wall.

Looking forward to fasting.

6 Likes

Awesome! :heart::heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

I am relating so much to ur plan… I have also planned so much for the fast… And amazing part is… That it is pretty much same :blush::blush:
All the best :+1:

2 Likes

Hi. I started 21-day fast today (had my last meal a couple of hours ago). I’d like be a buddy. Fingers crossed I don’t give in to temptation again :grin:

3 Likes

Just wanted to add that I’m new here, although not new to fasting. I’ve been looking for support for a while and I stumbled on this through YouTube. This place looks so low profile and friendly. One of the things I’m lacking is accountability. I wonder how that works here. Having seen other people here and their motivation I’m excited now although a little afraid of myself…

3 Likes

All the very best dear :+1:

1 Like

Thank you :blush:

2 Likes