28 day water fast beginning midnight 18th May

Hi there

Would anyone like to join me in a 28 day water fast in a weeks time?

I would love to find some buddies to chat to daily and to help me with accountability and to help pass the time.

12 Likes

I am attempting a 21 day fast… I failed aft 100 hours had a meal and restarted. I really want to do this and yes I am looking for someone I can chat daily as well… Im currently on Day 2.

3 Likes

Awesome. I have not started the last just yet but happy to be still be a buddy :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Cool… Im on Day 3 today, feeling ok. This time I’m stricting not allowing myself to watching cooking videos. So far its helping me.

2 Likes

Day 3 that’s great!!

How do you keep yourself busy while fasting?

On Day 4 …Phew… Last night was tough, I nearly broke my fast… I couldn’t sleep, so I was watching a movie till late night, and then I had this powerful voice asking me just to eat something… I tell it was so strong, I turned off the tv and moved to my bedroom and continued watching from my phone. If I remained in the living room for sure, I would have broken my fast…Gosh, the struggle is so real, you need to deal wt the crazy mind.

Currently, I watch a lot of movie on Netflix. I’ve prepared a to-watch list of movies. I’ve also signed for an online course on Coursera. And I’m doing this 21-day abundance meditation, on day 16 today. These are some of the things I do.

…and I’m on work from home during this partial lockdown so yeah I get some work done as well but not much :joy_cat:. I also spend a lot of time on social media - though it’s unproductive. And some days I do nothing and laze on the couch the whole half of the day.

2 Likes

I will try my hardest to do that with you for as long as possible. It’s been hard for me to get back on board, but I am still trying. Monday the 18th it is then. Let’s do this.

3 Likes

Let’s do it!

3 Likes

Hopefully, we can encourage each other and be successful. Whenever I refeed I am back on keto, so that should help me. Getting rid of the sugar and carbs from my system.

2 Likes

Yep keto is my life now

2 Likes

I have done keto on an off for a while. It’s definitely the way forward.

2 Likes

Day 4 that is awesome!!! You got past the hardest bit ( in my opinion), Sounds like you have done some good mental prep with having a list of things to do, moves, studying and mediation!!! I think I’m going to do a half hour walk and some gentle weights. I love to lift heavy but I have a back injury and a sore arm from over doing it!!!

1 Like

I’d love to join :slightly_smiling_face: I haven’t managed to do any more than 4 days so far, so I don’t know if I’d be with you all the way, but I’ll certainly give a crack at it!

Let’s do it :grin:

Yes, give it a crack for sure!!!

1 Like

Keto is amazing, you feel like your eating so much after trying count the calorie of every bit of lettuce and tomato you eat.

1 Like

Well I screwed up after 88 hours… My biggest challenge is Day 3 n 4… Im restarted my fast once again.

1 Like

No you didn’t screw up. You accomplished an almost 4 day fast and are part of a select group who are able to achieve this! For you to build on your success, you have to celebrate your success.

3 Likes

Thanks you… But this struggle get past the initial days is real struggle… Hope ill be more prepared this time…

1 Like

Believe me, I know that struggle as well. Push through it knowing better things are to come!

1 Like