28 day water fast beginning midnight 18th May

Will u start on coming Monday??

1 Like

Hi dearā€¦ Every time I start and every time I fail :pensive::pensive:.
How was your day 1ā€¦because for me the hardest part of the fast is day 1

1 Like

For me Day 1 usually is okā€¦ Day 3 n Day 4 is the hardestā€¦ I think recognising what makes us break the fast will help us prepare inadvance like today i broke my fast all because my neighbour passed riped mangoes and I was like ok im breaking my fastā€¦ So now when I reach Day 4 i need to think of a strategy to distract before handā€¦ Im still thinking what else can I doā€¦ My crazy hunger usually comes in the eveningā€¦ Btw I already started my fast, and this my 3rd attemptsā€¦ I broke my fast both times on Day 4ā€¦

Yes I am in starting Monday!

3 Likes

I will also start on Monday

3 Likes

Hey!! No way that was not a failure. Just a practise round. What day will you restart? Iā€™m with you on day 3 and 4 it is tough!!! evenings are worst, I find during the day at work a breeze. Can you try writing yourself a letter, write down how you feel about breaking the fast and then when you get to day 3 or 4 next time and feel like caving in read the letter to remind you how you dont want to feel?

3 Likes

Okay team!! Iā€™m working on mental prep today and putting together our support group to reach out to each other.

Shankari_Nagendran ā€“ Would it help to give yourself a break for a few days then restart your fast on the 18th with us? That way we can go through the hard times together? Totally up to you of course!!! Iā€™m planning on 28 days, so will drop you off at day 21 lol.

Overcomerā€“ All ready for the 18th? Itā€™s going to be tough but together we got this!! How many days are you aiming for? Have you started your fast already? Remember we are just a message away if you ever want to talk about anything - You are going through so much at the moment and really feel for you. I hope by doing this it gives your brain a chance to process whats happening.

Tenax ā€“I see you are ready to go! 5 days!! How many days will you then re-feed? Will you start another 5 days?

Antipodean ā€“ Giving it a crack ā€“ The more people we have to help get over the 4 day slump would be amazing!! Itā€™s a tough day for us all.

Ranjeeta_Sharma ā€“ How many days will you plan to do? And starting on the 18th also?

Hope I have not missed anyone. We might get a few more people over the next few days :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hi Jessica! I plan to go far longer than 5. I just donā€™t want to say Iā€™ll push for say 20 or 30 because its a long way there and I want feel whatever I achieve is success. Especially because my medical issues may simply make a long fast unachievable. I am not going through 20 days of abdominal distress again. Lifeā€™s too short. But saying that I feel Iā€™m much better equipped for the fast this time. Crossing my fingers!

4 Likes

Hi dear
I will certainly start on 18th and aiming for 21 days.
I hope with support from u allā€¦ May be this time I can Crack

1 Like

Sounds great @Jessicalā€¦ Iā€™ll break again and restart together wt all of youā€¦

1 Like

@Jessical - Iā€™ll start Monday. I presume you mean midnight on Monday night (ie between Monday and Tuesday)? Just clarifying here, cause Iā€™m sometimes a bit dumb with stuff like that :crazy_face:

1 Like

I think it should be night between Sunday and Monday :thinking::thinking::thinking:

2 Likes

Last eating for me will be no later than Sunday at noonish then Iā€™m on the fast!

2 Likes

Do you all get notification when someone sends message in this group? I dont.

Hi Jessica, I will definitely start on Monday, last meal Sunday evening. I have no idea how long I will last as my health conditions is very debilitating which is why I have not been able to fast as long as I would like. I have m.e/CFS and fibromyalgia. No excuses though I would love to do 28 days, I will try my best. Currently doing Omad, I did 30 hours a few days ago. I am preparing myselfā€¦the longest l have done is 8day 11hrs. Thanks for your support.

1 Like

Yes, definitely

Iā€™ll start Sunday night :night_with_stars: :grin:

Looking forward to seeing how long I can go! Thanks for this great challenge, @Jessical !

3 Likes

Iā€™ll join inā€¦ Iā€™m on day 3 of an unknown amount of days

2 Likes

(channeling Mr Burns, rubbing hands together) @LeonYram Eeeeeexcellent!!!

1 Like

2 days of keto strawberry smoothies away from the fast! Countdown to the next adventure beginsā€¦

1 Like