21 days fasting before a beach vacation πŸ–πŸ

Hi Everyone,

This is Priya from Virginia. I have planned to do a 21 day water fast starting from today ( June 1st 2021 @ 7:00 PM EST) . I just completed my last meal around 6:00 PM - 07:00 PM, so i’m an hour into my first extended fast. I have completed many short term fasts before and wanted to try my first extended fast. Im currently at a weight of 155 - 158 pounds and wish to drop atleast 20-25 pounds before the next month vacation.

Also I have decided not to take any supplements or zero calorie tea/coffee or any salts. Fasting was a way how the cave man lived in the olden days , and he didn’t supplement himself with any salts or other stuff when he had no food for days. I feel like its just us who feel we need salts or supplements to keep us alright. I just thought ill give it a try without any of these and having just plain room temperature water for 21 days.

If anybody is willing to start with me it would be great to keep ourselves accountable.

5 Likes

Hi Priya I started a 90 day water fast similar time and date

9pm HKT June 2nd to August 31, let’s continue together over your fasting period

3 Likes

You can join "June Accountability Challenge " group… There a lot of us are doing Fasting together… You will stay motivated with fellow fasters…

1 Like

Hi, I’m on day 6 of my extended water fast and lost 5.1kg. I take potassium and pink Himalayan salt every day. Some days are easy and some days need more energy. I just take one day at a time. Good luck on your fasting journey.

1 Like

How is it going? Are you guys still fasting? I am starting today. Need support to stick to it. I always start and then cave.

Hope you are all doing well.

I’m working on a 21 day fast myself but I started a few days behind you. Hope you are doing well. :slight_smile:

To be fair the cavemen didn’t have water for them 24/7 or go weeks without food either so not supplementing doesn’t make much sense to me.