21 Day Water Fast for April 2022

Hello beautiful blessed souls,

I am hoping to start and finish a 21 Day Water Fast with the grace of the lord.

It starts on 06.04.2022.

Anybody who wants to join please be my guest and we can get with it together.

Much love.

3 Likes

Iā€™m on day 5 of a water fast and I would like to join your fast :blush:

2 Likes

Hey @kim_luis thanks for joining and thats great that you are already into it 5 days lets do this :slight_smile:
Please feel free to comment daily with updates on how you are feeling, I would really like that and will do the same :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Sure :blush: I would like to do that :+1:

1 Like

Started with the fastšŸ§” may the force be with all of us.

2 Likes

Yes, we can do this :muscle: :blush:
Day 6 of my fast and Iā€™m feeling okay. Better than yesterday. Day 5 was hard because my appetite was huge and I felt weak but today is just fine. Sometimes we just have to keep pushing through those hard moments. It will get better. When I notice that my body REALLY wants to stop fasting, I will refeed slowly but I think I will make it to 21 days. When Iā€™m feeling good after 21 days I will continue. But letā€™s see how it goes :blush:

1 Like

I am jumping in in this (and other fast to 1 May). Thank you for the inspiration! xo

1 Like

So happy youā€™re fasting with us :blush:

1 Like

Thank you! :droplet:

1 Like

44 hours in and feeling great (know Iā€™m way behind everyone else). Using a fasting app for women. Itā€™s not really set up for long fasts, yet I just keep clicking ā€˜Iā€™m still fastingā€™ (so you can use it for a long fast).

Itā€™s so nice to hear that youā€™re feeling great! Keep going :muscle:
Today is day 9 for me and it definitely gets challenging because of my food cravings. Despite my cravings Iā€™m feeling okay. I feel dizzy and weak sometimes but thatā€™s totally tolerable. Electrolytes and vitamins are helping me with that problem.

2 Likes

Thank you for the support. I read somewhere that if you take the mental image of the food you are craving and turn it into a photo, a 2D image, it reduces cravings. It has worked for me. 9 days is terrific! You can do this. :sweat_drops: PS I am also benefiting from electrolytes and certain vitamins. Be sure to rest when dizzy or otherwise symptomatic.

2 Likes

Sounds good, I will try that out :blush: :+1:
Yes, resting is sooo important, especially on a fast :sleeping:

2 Likes

Hope the imagining food as a flat picture works for you, please report back. Resting has helped so much. Today using sauna bag for pelvic pain, really amazing. Body detoxing yet emotions are great. Peace. :sweat_drops::earth_americas::sunny:

1 Like

I tried it out and somehow it helps me seeing the food as something I donā€™t need right now. I have my whole life where I can eat my favourite foods. This fast is temporary. Of course I wonā€™t eat a ton of crap when Iā€™m eating again because this fast motivates me making healthier choices. So thankful for that! These cravings are only in my head. My body feels good. Everything is fine. Thatā€™s what Iā€™m telling myself.

2 Likes

Wow, that is amazing. It works for me, too. I see it as a picture with a white edge. My big trigger is loneliness, which is why a forum like this is so helpful. Love what you wrote, ā€œI have my whole life where I can eat my favourite foods. This fast is temporary.ā€ I am telling myself the same thing, and that helps too. Also, got a vegan dating app and scrolling that helps, lol. Sending good vibes! Ty for letting me know how it worked out. PS I tried seeing the craving as a b&w photo and it worked even better for me. :droplet::earth_americas::sunny:
PS Broke fast, had a monotrophic whole food meal in a 30-minute window, now back fasting.

2 Likes

Loneliness is in fact something that I often struggle with, too. Itā€™s nice that this forum can help us a bit with that problem.
Good to know that the black and white photo works for you. I will try it out soon (the next craving hides around every corner) :wink:
Itā€™s totally fine that you broke your fast. Better we listen to our bodies instead of going through something that isnā€™t good for us in that situation. You can be so proud of you that you keep going :muscle:

3 Likes

That helps me to know someone else struggles with loneliness. I :joy: when you wrote ā€˜the next craving hides around every cornerā€™. It really does! Hope the b&w photo tool works even better. Ty for your lovely support, and kind words. Much appreciated. Yes, perhaps it was ideal to break the fast and get right back to it. Be well and strength and peace to you in your fast.

2 Likes

I want to thank you too for your support and helpful words :yellow_heart:
Wishing you strength and peace too :muscle: :pray: :peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Hey :sunny:, I broke my fast after 10 days because my hunger was getting huge and I could not handle it anymore. Iā€™ll refeed a few days and then Iā€™m going back to fasting. Probably 9 days (9 is my favourite number and at the same time my lucky number). A few of them will be dry fasting days.
How are you doing? :blush:

2 Likes