21 Day Water Fast for April 2022

Hey, it is great to listen to your body. Well done on going 9 days. 9 is a great number. I looked the number up in a book. Here is what Ted Williams in Animal Speak said: 9 positive meaning healing, understanding 9 reverse meaning gullible, hypersensitive (those both seem good, as long as you protect yourself, gullible maybe meaning you could be very innocent). Ty for asking about my progress. I am needing to do a lot of inner child work. Huge amounts of toddler emotions coming up (at my limit for handling it while still doing my daily required work). I seem to be able to fast about 22 hours (after an initial 3-4 days) before the emotions get too intense. Will keep doing inner work to heal the pain and move toward a breakthrough. Making progress yet can’t take the time to do this level of emotional healing right now.

1 Like

PS it was so lovely to get your message of support. So very much appreciate your kindness and encouragement.

1 Like

Thank you for your kind message and the information about number 9 :wink:
Inner child work is such a great thing. I do it sometimes and I’m learning so much from it. The best thing for me is that I don’t have to stop being a child. Adults are just older children. I love the childish part in me. And I never gonna stop to communicate with my inner child. So so important to indentify our true needs. I wish you all the best :pray: :peace_symbol:

1 Like

You are so welcome for the message and info. Yes, our childlike vulnerable parts of self are essential, whether they are feeling playful and joyful or terribly wounded. I am having huge shifts as I alternately fast and then be with whatever is coming up from the absence of food and doing some bioenergetics breathing exercises to help access and unlock old trauma. The last two days were difficult yet quite astonishing. I sometimes forget that resistance to fasting is a natural Inner Child response to parts of self who have used food to suppress terrible past experiences. So funny, I just forget. So trying to process as much as I can then reading something else when I cannot face more. Take care and be well. It is so fantastic that you do Inner Child(ren) work for yourself. Peace.:bouquet::earth_americas::sunny: