100 Water Bottle Challenge

Ok, here it is!

I’m very excited.

I’ve just started a 100 bottle challenge for myself.

I’m drinking Zephyrhills 16.9 oz size bottles.

I don’t have a set number of days for this challenge, but I guesstimate it’s going to take me about 10-12 days. Let’s hope I’m very thirsty. :joy:

My coffee hour ended at noon today.

I’ve just cracked open my first bottle.

I will allow electrolytes and that’s it. No food until I finish drinking 100 bottles.

Feel free to jump in any time if you want to join me!

I’ll report my numbers here.

7 Likes

99 bottles to go.

2 Likes

98 bottles to go.

Just got a bunch more in the fridge.

I’m going in hard core but it had to be done.

So I’m thinking I should save the bottle caps and number them and figure out a way/place to stick them in the wall.

I’m numbering as I go.

I’ve just been told I desperately need a haircut. I should make that a reward.

1 Like

97 to go.

Started to get some things done!

4 Likes

96 to go.

Definitely my last water for the evening and over night.

1 Like

This is really smart!! It’s like a little game. Next time I will have to try this in the beginning but for encouragements sake I will save my bottles and post here :blush: starting tomorrow

3 Likes

95 to go.

Today will be a good day to track how much water I actually drink in a day. Never tracked it before.

It’ll give me a better hint on how long this fast will actually be.

94 to go.

Yes! I need to get to the Sams club today and pick up a couple of cases. I started with a 40 pack but there’s friends and neighbors who pull from the stash. Why I need to number as I go.

Would be nice to have the first 10 down by tonight.

I just had a look at the calendar and looking like February 12-17 will be a vacation week.

Depending how this goes, I may do this, take a week of refeed, and slip it in again before that “vacation” week (which also is my birthday).

1 Like

93 to go.
Feeling a slow down coming on.

Ran into kitchen to get another bottle, saw a box of bisquick on the freezer, and felt a twinge :joy:

2 Likes

92 to go. Just had some salts.

1 Like

91 to go. Just discovered my seal machine could seal an open bag of chips from 2 days ago. It will be fresh later. I’m not hungry.

Mild headache.

Past the 24 hour mark.

1 Like

90 to go. Cracking #11 now.

89 to go.

I think this last bottle I just opened will take me through the rest of the evening. :innocent:

2 Likes

Wow great idea I will join you today! I have never thought of fasting this way but I love a good challenge. This is a great way to stay focused

3 Likes

Yay!

You can choose what ever size water bottle you want.

Mine is on the bigger side - and had to do the math but it roughly will take 10-12 days.

88 to go - I’m about to crack open lucky bottle13.

Currently I’m numbering caps and tossing in a cup.

Have a trip to Sams Club planned this morning to get a couple of 40 bottle cases. They’re about 5 bucks each for the brand I drink.

For me, posting every time I finish a bottle is keeping me really focused atm.

2 Likes

So I’m not going to lie but 100 bottles is a lot but I’m going to try my best. I’m drinking a Kirkland water so it 16.9 oz. Im on bottle 3 and I numbered them like you did. The longest fast I have is 4 days so far so I’m hoping this will push me. I’m mental shooting for 50 bottles as a small goal

3 Likes

88 to go…
87 to go…
86 to go…
85 to go…

Woot! I’m on bottle 16.

Got 80 bottles at the store today. Guess I’m getting away with a $10 grocery bill for the week :rofl:.

2 Likes

84 to go.

This is looking like my overnight bottle.

Missed doing one run on my shopping list today to the pet store, so that is on the top of tomorrows tasks.

Watching water bottles go down is definitely quicker than watching the pounds go.

1 Like

That’s exciting!! $10 you’re a big spender :laughing: I’m at 12 so far for these 2 days but I am using them for my tea then drinking the little left in the bottle. I hardly drink anything but water even when I’m not fasting. This is fun! Thank you!

2 Likes

Good morning!

Bottle 19 is cracked open.

I’ll be at 3 full days fasting by noon today.

A gallon a day is hard! But that’s my rough average overall.

1 Like