Water Fasting 2020 January Challenge DAY 8 CHECK-IN

I posted Day 7 Check-In too late and everyone missed it also - SORRY!

So I’m getting a headstart and posting day 8 EARLY hahaha!

How are you?

P.S. Here is a QUICK REFERENCE GUIDE for EVERYTHING YOU NEED FOR FASTING:

• Supplements
  • Electrolytes
  • Recommended Books
  • Other: Tongue Scraper

Link: QUICK REFERENCE GUIDE for WATER FASTING

Here is todays Day 8 YouTube Live about Coping with Stress Eating: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FO6FYlGVLQ

1 Like

Second day into the refeed and I just came home from a long walk! Feeling good :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: about to have my OMAD lunch now! :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Amazing Anna :heart_eyes: What kind of stuff are you refeeding on? Maybe post photos in refeed sections to give other people ideas of you want :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I started off with vegetable broth and vegetable soup yesterday, today I’ve had soup again along with some vegetables high in water content!
Gonna continue with steamed vegetables tomorrow and maybe try a little bit of fermented ones too! :pray:
I’ll post about it in my journal :woman_cartwheeling:

2 Likes

Checking in day 8. Day started out okay until I sat down for training with coworkers and everyone started stuffing their gullets. I muddled my way through it. More about my day in my journal later. I’ve still got this. I’m in control and will not give in to temptation.

3 Likes

Still going great today! Ordered some electrolyte drops that will arrive tomorrow and should get me to the 21 days of this water fast. I’m really excited but getting so impatient just because of the awesome progress I’ve seen so far. Take care!

2 Likes

Amazing!!! :smiley: <3 Can’t wait to see!

1 Like

Awesome! :smiley: It’s it awesome!?

Yeah, sucks that office culture revolves around eating. I’ve had to resist so many lunch potlucks and office snacks daily (all free, so I was like uhh I wish I would get cash value LOL)… Even during OMAD