Water fast in combination with Zeolite

Hi first post. I’ve been experimenting with 3 day water fasts for a while now and I’ve been intrigued by the profound effects of the detoxifying properties of fasting. As I work as a full-time welder, I am exposed to quite a bit of hazarous fumes and dust and what not.This led me to discovering Zeolite, an extraordinary mineral that supposedly is excellent at removing toxins and heavy metal from the body. Now, I haven’t received my Zeolite yet, (for anyone wondering I chose the Zeolite MED Ultra Fine Powder from Zeolite-Bentonite.com after extensive research), but I want to optimize my upcoming detox as much as possible. So my question is, has anyone here ever done Zeolite together with a water fast and how did you choose to go forward with it and your overall experience. Much obliged.

Glenn

1 Like

Hi there, it’s about 9 months since you posted (shame no one replied, as I have the same question!). Just wondering, did you end up trying zeolite with a water fast? :blush:

1 Like

Hi @dkb80, I have never heard of zeolite but did some research, I think you can use it with fasting and might even work better.
Here is what I found.

Mineral such as zeolite and bentonite fit into every fasting cure.

Typically, mineral soils such as zeolite and bentonite integrate into any fasting cure. These minerals serve the very purpose of a fast, to advance the detoxifying process. Simply put, they attach to toxins found in the intestines and gently carry them away, preventing admission into the blood stream. In addition, they promote intestinal activity.

Thanks for that. Yes, I’ve read similar - I certainly haven’t come across anything that suggests it’s a bad idea. I’ve just completed a 4-day water fast and took zeolite in the weeks prior and throughout, along with activated charcoal and electrolytes. Definitely made the “detox” stage easier! :+1:

1 Like

I ordered some zeolite so I will be using it as well. Seems to be a really excellent way to detox. All the best with your fasting journey :pray:t4: