Urgently need accountability parnter

Terrified and here I am again trying this time a 21 day and then a re feed break followed by another 21 day. I am not well at all and really really really really suffering so this may end being my life for the next year. My health is very poor and keeps getting worse. I really need support as I tried a few times recently and simply couldn’t do it.

In Winter it’s really hard to do. While I found a solution to my problem I need this fast to save my life. If anyone could be my accountability partner that would be great.

Thank you

2 Likes

Hello, @Wecandoit welcome to our fasting community. Sorry to hear about your health challenges.

Are you experienced in fasting?
It is helpful and positive to have an accountability partner. If you have not fasted before it’s best to set smaller goals and progress from there.
I am also fasting and will be all year, currently fasting with @Mandy. I don’t mind checking on you and encouraging you.
Let me know when you want to start and check if it is safe to fast with your health conditions.
All the best🙏🏽

2 Likes

Hello @Wecandoit, welcome to the community. I was fasting but had taken a break due to health reasons. Starting again today, will keep a check on you.
Take care

2 Likes

I’m with you! I hope fasting helps your condition.
If you haven’t fasted before, Start slow. Do OMAD / Keto for a couple of days. It should help you with fasting.

1 Like

Hi everyone. I keep trying and failing. I have done two water fasts. One for 14 days. One for 34 days. I also done the dry fasting for a couple of weeks so a do know about it. I am seriously depressed and food is giving me comfort at the moment but I am suffering so much I literally can’t even eat properly anyway. Like am eating baby food so I may as well fast. I think I get that bit of pleasure in dark chocolate or perhaps some blended nuts. I literally think i am an emotional eater and am weight has bounced up and down over the years between 60-70 kilo. When i was very young i was around 50-55 but then a health condition I have makes anythign under 60 impossible if i eat. I literally have to excercise like crazy to stay at 60, if i relax my diet am at 63-65 which is hard. So yes I do need accountability.

I am quite ill at the moment and staying home a lot so i think i need this to literally save my health and how I feel about myself and my well beiing. I would like to try at least 21 days. I had the idea. My family dampned the idea by telling me not to and keep asking me to sit with them to eat. It’s easier to do when your alone and literally don’t buy food. You just do it!

Would like to try again. I hope to improve my health. My family seem to think in winter its dangerous due to vitamin intake but my situation is too serious to be doing anything other than water fasting or just drinking liquids!

1 Like