Trying again 100 days

Hi it’s 9th of July & I am trying a fast again, I have been fasting so far for 9 hours and 26 mins. Trying to aim for 24 hours. Taking it each day at a time to reach 100 days. I keep getting so far then i give up. I am monitoring my sugar levels as i am type 2 diabetic. I guess i am worried about my sugars getting to low, and i am worried about not opening my bowels, and i am worried about judgments from other people, saying its unhealthy and not safe for me to do this, how do i get away with explaining to others when i hang out with them? i have a friend i hang out with we go to the footy together and have pre drinks, i have to tell her i am not drinking with her and she will wonder why. I want to do this quietly without having to explain to anyone. I mostly stay home with my dad and husband and lately have been making my own food as my dad usually cooks for us but because i have been eating vegetarian i have cooked my own, so i can get away with not eating because nobody really reminds me to eat or anything. So yeah i am trying to not give up again, I really want to get to my goal, its been my goal for quiet a while now. Thanks for listening to me and putting up with my constant posts about restarting ect.

Taking it one day at a time is a great strategy! You can do it!

It’s sad that other people judge you for trying to become healthy… I don’t think you owe anyone an explanation. It’s your choice and your friends should respect that. I hope it all works out well!

You can do it!

You definitely hit the nail on the head, the social aspects of fasting seem to be the most annoying to deal with, especially in our food centric culture.

Life was meant to be enjoyed, don’t let a few puzzling looks deter you. :slight_smile: