Supplements during a fast

I am 7 days into my 14 day fast. I am taking salt, calcium, zinc, and magnesium. I try to get as much sunlight as possible so i dont have to take vitamin d. I dont want to take b viramins because i have a sensitive stomache and can barely handle zinc. Is there anything else i should take to safely make it to day 14?

1 Like

There are a lot of informational videos, studies, and websites out there. They often seem to contradict each other. If you like facts and references on studies there’s a youtuber (Dorian Wilson) who sites all of the studies he gets his info from. There are water fast clinics that put info on their websites (free). There are groups (paid) that you can join like the one on this website. There are also drs who do youtube videos like dr berg, diet drs, etc…
Me personally, I like to do my own hybrid of supplement. I don’t take any when I am feeling well. I take certain ones when I am feeling depleted in that one. I.e. I feel fine so nothing that day. The next day I feel muscle cramps so I take magnesium and potassium with a bit of sea salt. Etc…

Thank you for your insights. I will watch dorian wilson.