Starting today 18/06/2020 my WF journey

Today I’m gonna buy a scale and measure myself every morning as seeing results on it is my biggest motivation

3 Likes

I am NOT getting on a scale, because in the past, I thought I ought to “lose” 1 lb./day, and when the weight loss sloooowed down, I felt like I was failing, and wanted to quit. This time, instead of the freak’in scale drama, I am using non-scale victories, like trying on clothes that had been too tight, before I began, or noticing, for example, on the 5th day of the fast, that my constant knee pain was gone. Just do not let the scale numbers dictate, and run your fast, or use it to justify going off your fast.

2 Likes

Yes I know that after some days the number on the scale doesn’t drop anymore. But what let me go in the first three hard days was seeing the weight drop every morning. Al least it helped me go through the first days. I swear after them it got easier

1 Like

When I won’t drop anymore I will start looking at the mirror and taking measurements!

2 Likes

Yes, I took my measurements yesterday. My bust is down 2.5 inches. I kinda knew that because the bras were not pinching anymore, my waist is down 3 inches in 2 weeks (I am on day 14), and my hips are down 2.5 inches.

2 Likes

We are the same height, well almost:) Good luck, you can do it!

1 Like

Great, two neighbours already. I live in The Netherlands. On day 3 of as long as I can water fast.

2 Likes

Welcome in the community!! :blush: