Starting my 30 day water fast - anyone want to join?

Hello everyone! :grin:

I’m starting my 30 day water fast on sunday 7/3. I have plenty of health issues and i’m tired of living this way. Below you’ll see my current stats and I will let you know the results of my 30 day water fast.

Female, 25 y/o
Height: 5’1 / 156 cm
Weight: 171 pounds / 78 kgs
BMI: 31,4
Body fat: 46%
Muscle: 22
Visceral fat: 6

Wish me luck!

5 Likes

Welcome to the family and you got this!! You can check out the March madness thread as well - it’s very active and many people will be fasting and checking in daily! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I am planning 28 / 30 days, will see how it goes. Today is day 4 for me.
Let’s keep in touch

3 Likes

I had to hop off the March madness. But restarting same time your starting so I’m definatly game.

2 Likes

Yes… I’d like to join… I started my water fast Today as well…

2 Likes

Day 8 for me. Feeling good, great energy!

Hey Queens, if you want feel free to hit me up on KIK @ itssivy
Me and another girl from this forum are fasting buddies atm, feel free to join us :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh my god, good job! I feel like the first days are the hardest… Day 1-5…

Thank you so much for your advice, will look it up :cherry_blossom:

Day 10! Feeling good!

1 Like

Hi ninni
I am joining you today with 21 day water fast!! 16 hrs in and going strong. For me, Day 1 is the most difficult and I had a lot of Day 1s!! Not this time!!
I will change my body, mind, mental state and energy levels before Easter!! It‘s fasting time in the church calendar now until Easter so perfect fit - people were fasting during this time for thousand of years to improve their health and mental state. I am very excited that I am back in control and have a plan of action rather then mindlessly letting life take over!! It feels great to be in charge not not let my body dictate what I should be doing or eating. It will also free tons of time and energy going into cooking, eating, cleaning up, shopping and save money - what a win-win situation!! Signing off - Day 1 going strong. You‘ve got this!
Diana

2 Likes

I am on the day 15. Today is a lot of energy, I even went and did blood test at the hospital, they took a lot of blood and I didn’t even blink… my younger daughter is sick today, I pray it is not COVID.
Whatever it is, it already happened and we will deal with it as we go.
If I get Covid second time, I will probably seek antibodies shot.

Hi I would love a buddy, I have fasted for 16 days and would like to go 21 days. How can we keep in touch daily? What about IG or Messenger ?
Thx,

Kim

Hi Ivy , I sent you a message on kik :slight_smile:

Hi Ninni,
I have also started my fast Sunday night. See my journal entry under Zoey2 that I just posted. I would love to have a buddy. I have just turned 59 a month ago and want to get my life back to what it used to be. Any new info I gather from reading books or watching fasting videos I plan on sharing on the journal for those interested as well.

Hi everyone. Im planning 28 day water fast. Im joining you today. Better late than never, right? its day 1, and 12 hrs in. No hunger feeling yet.

1 Like

Excellent. Glad to have you. It’s always best to have others along who know what you are feeling and how they are getting along. I went to the library today to get some health books and one has fantastic recipes that I will try after this fast. Very healthy, nutritious, and must say to anyone on this fast, it is an excellent book so far by Dr. Joel Fuhrman “The End of Dieting” sounds about right.

2 Likes

Sorry, just saw your message. Sure, do they have messenger system here?

1 Like

So, day 16th and I woke up to a headache and sore throat. My blood sugar jumped and it is not good, because I am Type 1 Diabetic.
I took two dissolvable tablets of vitamin C. I hope it won’t break my fast. But I guess, If it is COVID , it doesn’t matter, I will do whatever to get better.
High blood sugar indicates that there is an infection or virus and body raises hormones to fight it.
I don’t know what would happen to me if I’ve got COVID, because my immune system already attacking my major organs. So, let’s pray it is just cold.
Other than headache, runny nose and sore throat I feel good.

1 Like

Vitamin D could help prevent Corona or diminish the symptoms. You might want to try it even though there is a tiny bit of oil there as it is a fat soluble vitamin. Or else, get out into the sun and let nature give it to you with as much skin exposed as positive to increase your production of it.